[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a guy really be very friendly towards a girl and only want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1363132602437441.png (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1363132602437441.png
15KB, 300x300px
Can a guy really be very friendly towards a girl and only want to be friends? Do some guys just like having girls as friends and being extremely nice to them?
>>
If the girl is ugly and/or fat, yes of course, definitely.
>>
I am friends with a married grill.

I am fairly attractive and so is she. Her husband is very passive, but he's a nice guy

I am not "extremely nice" to her, if a guy is doing that to you he probably wants to get in your pants. I mean, I honestly can say without a shadow of doubt that I genuinely like her friendship and we both are great on that level. We hang out (in public, during the day) once in a while and shoot the shit or talk some bantz

Having said that, yes I'm a red blooded male so there's the "what if" thoughts once in a while, but I don't have any intentions on acting on them. Any male who hasn't thought on banging one of his female friends is a liar or gay. You just don't act on it, and realize its a primal instinct
>>
>>17503187
This tbqh
An ugly girl liked me and was very nice to me, talking to me always
I treated her as a friend. It felt very natural. If she was hot I probably would have tried to go out with her
>>
>>17503176
im friends with a few girls but only because they are part of my friends group. my gf seems to have alot of guy friends though. she says women are too much drama and prefers the company of men
>>
>>17503225
>that line
I love how the most of girls I know say this, and then it turns out most of their guy friends want to get in their pants or that they don't really have guy friends at all
>>
>>17503225
>>17503277
girls who say this are either very naive (like op) or cheating/about to cheat

HOWEVER, the former option is much more likely than people think. I can't tell you how many smart girls I've met who are total dumbasses when it comes to male "friends". The only reason I've never fallen for it is because I browsed r9k all through hs lol

OP, I'd say the chance this guy views you as "only friends" is incredibly slim. It's sad but it's how the world is
>>
Yeah, especially if he has an easy time getting girls already. Chances are he'd still fuck you if the opportunity arose, but that doesn't necessarily negate feelings of friendship.
>>
>>17503176
It is possible. I have a couple of guy friends. They never tried to make a move or anything, and we've been friends for years.

I think that you can easily tell a guy who is flirting with you/is interested with you and a friend. My friends make fun of me, insult me sometimes. We joke around, spend a lot of time doing stuff we both enjoy (concerts, watching sports on tv, playing videogames, doing sport). Our conversations aren't built around me, they treat me like they treat their guy friends, and they aren't particularly nice to me. They never compliment me.
Look for a reason why they are friends with you - do you share interests? Sense of humour? Hobbies? Do you do activities together?
If it's not that, they're probably trying to get in your pants.
>>
I'm a married woman and have some guy friends I can hang out with or without my husband. We share some mutual interests and I genuinely enjoy their company. None of them give me the creepy vibe - I think it's some kind of female instinct to know when a guy is interested in getting in your pants, and it can feel kind of creepy hanging out alone with them if you want to just be buds. That said, I think it's hard to be just buds with someone you're attracted to. And I agree with a previous poster that it's always a consideration (primal instinct!)
>>
>>17503176

Yep. I have a lot of female friends that I genuinly am not attracted to.

People that believe women cannot have male friends, and vice versa, without some deeper plans are usually young and haven't dated that much.
>>
>>17503225
nope. not falling for this bait.
>>
>>17503176
>being extremely nice

No, you're not extreemly nice to a girl you're not romantically interested in.

The reason you don't go that far with guys, even though you might feel like soulmates is because there is no sexual attraction whatsoever.

Attraction will always devlop in close relationships between heterosexual people of different sexes.
>>
>>17503176
If you are a girl and a straight guy interacts with you. He would put their penis inside you if they have the chance.
>>
>>17503553
You can, but in my case, it's usally because the female in question have rejected my advances and im like "ok, this isn't getting anywhere so i might aswell".

Doesn't mean i wouldn't have meaningless sex with them. Im fucking sex starved, and i've always been.

Maybe it's easier for attractive guys, or guys in relationships to be just friends with women because they have so many options and other chanels to deal with their sexual needs.
>>
File: 1433456827749.jpg (22KB, 471x480px) Image search: [Google]
1433456827749.jpg
22KB, 471x480px
>>17503541
>tfw hang out with girl and she says your not creepy
>>
>>17503291
I hope he isn't this nice because he wants to be just a friend but it kind of seems like it since nothing is happening. Which is weird since usually guys want to be friends only after being friendzoned.
>>
Sure, thats possible
>>
>>17503675
>Attraction will always devlop in close relationships between heterosexual people of different sexes
See, I see people say this, but then when I ask why not with big age gaps or family members the reply is always "well OBVIOUSLY that's DIFFERENT," and, I kind of don't see how. Why can't heterosexual people just have a sibling like relationship with somebody of the opposite sex, if it can already work fine in cases of blood relation? Or do people that say this think that close brothers and sisters secretly have incestuous feelings but just never talk about it?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.