[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird situation with current GF (dating for 3 months, she 24

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1324988703857.jpg (161KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1324988703857.jpg
161KB, 1632x1224px
Weird situation with current GF (dating for 3 months, she 24 years old, me 30). She lives about 1 hour from my city and we meet mainly during weeknds. Her mother died in July, and she is currently living with her father. She generally preferes to visit me.

Two weeks ago she was thinking about breaking up, being afraid to commit, but wanting something more.I was quite clear that I like how our retlationship is developing, and would like to have something more serious After few deeper discussion we finally met yesterday - she suprised me with her visit. We had great time together and best sex so far. Aftarwards We spend some more time together when were going to train station, so she could catch train home. At the end we made plans that she will come next Friday for the whole weekend.

She started texting me immidiately how much she enjoyed our time together, sex, and how much she missed me during time we did not see each other. Then she texted me again in the eveing and ended up saying same things as before.

Today in the morning (6 am) she woke me up with the text saying, that if I were thinking about visiting her during weekend I should not come. I joked that I had woke up so early, so I can visit her, but later added that I know that she has some work to do at home. Afterwards she mentioned that her father is angry on her, because of hickey on her neck.

During the whole discussion she was much colder than yesterday. We usually exchange texts every few hours max, but so far she remains silent.

Any advice what might be going on and how to proceed? I know that she might be a bit angry about the hickey or her father might said something. Should I resume contact later today/tomorrow morning?
>>
>>17502493
The father is probably being overprotective because he's just lost his wife. Or maybe it's just the way he is.
Have you tried bonding with him? Maybe you should, it would make your life so much easier since your gf is living at home.
>>
>>17502493
Everyone goes through spells when life overwhelms them and they need some space. Don't read too much into this.

Use the phone for what it's for - actually talk to her, using your mouth and voice. Say you hope she's getting through this period with her father as best she can, and that you're there for her anytime she wants you. And then give her some space3.
>>
>>17502506

Not yet. I met him once, briefly intruduced myself and he left (he had some work to do). I did not have many chances to bond with her family, due to the fact that usually visits me and I have been there once. Whenever I am proposing that I will visit her, she asks me not to.
>>
>>17502518
Been through a lot of such discussions with her. She said I was the only one near her when her mother died. What worries me are past 2 weeks and her being strange this morning.
>>
OP here.
I think that now my main question is should I initiate contact today/tomorrow and ask how are things with her fatehr? Or should I wait for her?

Generally we both do not have any problems with writing first, we are quite open and sincere and are not afraid about discussing our problems.
>>
>>17502597
The best thing you can do right now OP is keep your distance.

Woman are fucking tricky. If you try and fix it she will end up dipping. You have to be the alpha here and let her come to you. Either she will or she won't... but reaching out will ultimately end up with her not coming back.
>>
>>17502618
We have not broke up yet. Yesterday we had amazing time, today she is acting weird.
>>
>>17502633
I'm telling you dude... if she is already questioning the relationship you need to just take a step back.

I guarantee you need to just sit still and start not giving a fuck about what happens. Just wait her out man.
>>
>>17502644
She was afraid of commitment, however she mentioned that she would like to. After about a week and few talks over phone she started to act normally - talking, flirting etc. And yesterday when we met, it was like nothing happend,
>>
>>17502493
>Two weeks ago she was thinking about breaking up, being afraid to commit, but wanting something more

Sounds like she wants to go on your typical dick hopping-pump&dump action.
Red flag famalam
>>
>>17502644
She was afraid of commitment, however she mentioned that she would like to. After about a week and few talks over phone she started to act normally - talking, flirting etc. And yesterday when we met, it was like nothing happend,
>>
>>17502755
You mean she was nice and sweet yesterday and had great sex with me just to break up?
Seems strange because we already starteed making plans for the next weekend.
>>
>>17502776
Dude.

Quite trying to figure out how she feels. Just distance yourself from her. If she wants you in her life she will reach out.

seriously, stop analyzing this.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.