[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get the feeling my bf is cheating on me, but I don't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
I get the feeling my bf is cheating on me, but I don't know anything conclusive. He's been talking to me a lot less, and a lot of the time when we are going to spend time together, he says he's busy. He was never busy this much before, and it's not like his has a busier job or something. It's been going on for awhile now, and when we do see each other, he's really happy to see me, and hugs me, and kisses me, like he's trying to make up for all the lost time. Maybe I'm just thinking too much here, but what do I do?
>>
>>17502070
You are probably overthinking this. Maybe he just needs some alone time or some space. How long have you been together?
>>
>>17502070
There is something wrong, maybe cheating, maybe not.
>>
>>17502070
How clingy are you op? He may just need some space.

Do you notice his behavior changing other than him not giving you attention 24/7?
>>
>>17502070

Maybe you need a more mature guy, something like a MAN ?

Classic pattern of a guy who doesn't give a shit about you.

He maybe love you for the sex and the few things you have in common but he doesn't seem like a LIFE partner.

He isn't cheating on you, but I'm afraid you have a bigger problem here.
>>
File: 1469269414594.jpg (32KB, 410x287px) Image search: [Google]
1469269414594.jpg
32KB, 410x287px
>>17502429
>all males who don't conform to my demands aren't MEN!!!!

t. Scorned woman who was a pump and dump for a chad who leeched off her
>>
If you have at least a couple hundred dollars, you can just spend it on a private eye and get a solid answer.

Just note that a lot of insecure people like yourself still won't be satisfied with the results, since you've already made up your mind about it.
>>
>>17502438

No, not really, she doesn't seem to be a bitch. She is just expecting back the respect she gives and for that her guy has to be mature enough. So, yeah, if you are making your woman unhappy on purpose, you're just an asshole.

> He's been talking to me a lot less
Oups. She said it, not me.
>>
>>17502383
6 months almost. I'm not constantly texting him or looking for his attention.
>>17502428
I might come off as somewhat clingy, but I can't help it. It's how I am with everyone I love.
>>
>>17502461
You must be a virgin to not understand the fact that women need these emotional rollercoasters to keep them begging for more.
>>
>>17502472

>I might come off as somewhat clingy, but I can't help it. It's how I am with everyone I love.

Give him a few days. Wait for him to contact you.
>>
>>17502475
I feel like I have a good grasp on how men think of women, and I'm not like most of them. I'm really not. I'm just someone who wants love like anyone else. I could go without "emotional rollercoasters". I grew up around guys. I have 3 brothers.
>>
>>17502475

Nope, in fact I fucked more woman than you will ever do in your entire life, including your mom (I do probono sometimes)

Also, this doesn't have to do with women psychology, it has to do with respect. So if you are a manipulative asshole who thinks that how you attract women, I feel sorry for your genitor.

> the fact that women need these emotional rollercoasters to keep them begging for more.

LMAO. Ok, so, you must surrounded by bitches then (your mom included). A woman don't need that to love otherwise she must be pretty damaged.

You just showed us you are a real psychopath that don't understand anything about women... Keep behaving that way with your (imaginary) "girlfriends" ... You have a big ego and mouth but you must have a tiny dick...
>>
>>17502487
>I could go without "emotional rollercoasters"

Yeah I've heard that before. And yet here you are in this thread.
>>
>>17502502
>including your mom

I was right after all.

Pls get off 4chan
>>
>>17502511

Yup, that's the answer I was expecting... You have no arguments :), thanks for stopping by, you can now come back to playing League of Legend or Call of Duty.

Can't wait for your next reply, I picture it already :

You're gonna do your grammar communist nazi shit and masturbate to yourself...
>>
File: 1459607134287.jpg (72KB, 618x564px)
1459607134287.jpg
72KB, 618x564px
>>17502521
>Nope, in fact I fucked more woman than you will ever do in your entire life

My cringe detectors went off there, the icing on the cake was the typical 12 yr old mom joke. Seriously you need to be 18 to post here.

Op are you still around?
>>
>>17502540

404. Arguments not found.
>>
>>17502540
I'm here. Laughing haha. I feel stupid for making this post. I didn't expect it to erupt into what it did.
>>
>>17502475

Tbh it sounds like you're the virgin. What's the drama ridden life of being 14 like these days?
>>
>>17502551
So what exactly makes you believe he is cheating?
>>
>>17502540

I am sorry anon, I fucked her too.. She's been acting out lately
>>
>>17502562
I pretty much explained that. He's distant with me. He could just be tired of me and got what he wanted out of me.
>>
File: true.png (77KB, 538x514px) Image search: [Google]
true.png
77KB, 538x514px
>>17502571

I'm gonna be pretty raw here but have you tried talking to him about that ?

Seems like a "you" problem. I mean, lack of communications is one of the top 3 reasons couples break up ...

If you can't even talk about your problems with him whenever you have some, maybe you ended up in the wrong kind of relationship.

Avoiding a problem isn't going to make it solve itself.
>>
>>17502571
Maybe you're over thinking a little? Just wait for him to contact you, if he takes too long that means your gut was right all along and he may be cheating or bored of you. Let's hope it's not any of those scenarios.

There is the headbutt approach where you actually confront him about his whereabouts as of late, etc. This leads into a fight but any healthy relationship has some here and there.
>>
>>17502604
Yeah, he seems to make up some bullshit reason like he was hanging out with friends or he was busy. It's something vague like that.
>>
>>17502070
Look for some conclusive proof. If you can't do that then you're out of luck.
>>
>>17502645
A bullshit excuse
>friends

Sounds like we've got a case of he isn't allowed to have a life

He needs s p a c e

Give it up or say byebye
>>
>>17502665
I give him plenty of space. I'm not constantly at his throat demanding he pay attention to me more. What did I do wrong?
>>
>>17502693

Well then if it's not the space he needs, maybe it's someone else's pussy.

Are you gonna fight for you man or let him get away with whatever the hell he's doing on your back.
>>
>>17502775
It's hard when I try to contact him, go to his work, go to his house and he's not there.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.