[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women, what are the things you find most attractive in a potential

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: timon.jpg (28KB, 264x292px) Image search: [Google]
timon.jpg
28KB, 264x292px
Women, what are the things you find most attractive in a potential partner, be it man or woman? Yes, I am aware everyone is different but there must be common factors.

>inb4 all the robots respond money and big dick

Also, rate the importance of big dick

Choose from the following list, and feel free to add your own desired qualities:
>personality
>sense of humor
>money
>big dick
>having drive
>having goals
>having friends
>having hobbies
>success (relative)
>shares common interests
>empathy
>intelligence
>academic achievement
>general achievement
>patience
>self-worth
>height
>weight
>attractive facial features
>body
>hair color/type
>other physical traits
>confidence
>material goods/property
>equal or greater than you in terms of success/achievement
>>
Uh, whats with the arbitrary list?
>>
importance of big dick: 6/10
>personality
>sense of humor
>intelligence
>self worth
>confidence
>>
>>17502033
Tallet than me
Chubby (but not fucking fat)
Educated and with manners
Can keep up conversations
Considerated (like a normal human being)
Not a spoiled manchild (you can live with your parents idc that doesn't make you a manchild that just means you are going through rough times or that you care about family and savings)
Knows how to take care of himself (like a normal human being)
Asks for forgiveness if he hurts me
he is inherently a good person that wouldn't harm others on purpose
He puts himself first above others in a good way (he's not a doormat)
He can control himself when mad. Doesn't scream (I don't like nervous people)
Always has something to achieve or projects or DIY hobbies (like raising cactuses and shit like that)
Can watch B movies and laugh no problem
Cries when he feels the need to do so
It's proud of himself (that's cute in men, unless they are autismo proud)
Has at least 1 friend (but I really don't care about this one)
Above all has empathy so he is able to put himself in other's situations and understands pain, joy and sadness or complicated feelings.
Doesn't say I love you every fucking day but saves it for special ocassions
Has tact and isn't shallow.
Does excercise or at least lifts like me (I don't care if they are chubby but please don't be a sack of lard)
Loves to try different kinds of food and isn't picky about it
Isn't /pol/ tier
Doesn't force himself when it comes to my family or my problems
I don't care about religion
I don't care about videogames
I do care about what he wants to do in work or with work
Isn't afraid of his kinks
All in all. Just a decent person I guess but it's hard to find good people nowadays, people with good souls. I had a bf like this and he died in an accident ;_; I was going to marry him but I got over it already.

Dick size doesn't matter as long as it is normal and he knows how to play in bed.

Fuck this thread made me sad
>>
>>17502061
i read, and tbf i agree with most of what you said. is it really that hard to find a guy like what you described? i know plenty of guys similar to that, maybe not exactly but close. tbf though i find alot of really decent guys dont really approach women or if they do, its only on one offs.
>>
>>17502078
They don't need to be exactly like that and I know they are somewhere but it's really difficult for me to find them specially because I'm the one that is extremely shy. I'm a basket case. I never party or participate in social events (I don't like them) not even weddings.
I just work. Lift. Cook. Enjoy myself. Enjoy my hobbies. Go to the park to walk the doggie and that's it.

Maybe I am boring to some people but I know I am the problem (however I'm happy with who I am I am just extremely shy)

But in truth. Finding soul hearted people, really good people is becoming more difficult every year.
>>
>>17502061
>raising cactuses
What have I been doing with my life? Brb, gonna buy some seeds.
>>
>>17502089
i see. yeah, its gonna be incredibly difficult to find decent people in your case as you're very limited in what you can find. girl i am dating atm didnt properly go out with anyone for 2 years prior to me because she done nothing but worked. the only reason we even started dating is because we met online, and things are not working out really because it takes her like an hour on the train to get here.

i think there are plenty of good people out there, you just need to get out there more. if you really dont like social events (which i understand) maybe you should try online dating? most guys on dating sites are just looking to hook up but you might get lucky and meet a great guy.
>>
>>17502061
I can relate to most things on this list but I think it's unrealistic. There's nobody without flaws. In my case, years of dealing with depression and anxiety due to some rough stuff earlier in my life led to problems with self confidence, self esteem, self worth, all the self bullshit. I'm doing much better now, still bad at holding conversations though. (My dick size is well above average but i don't think it's that important).

I can relate to the rest of the list but it just seems that if you struggle with these issues your love life is done for.

And i'm sorry for your loss. I've also lost someone close to me. They say time heals those wounds but that's bullshit.
>>
>>17502180
Do you think my list is really that unrealistic?
I guess not everyone is like that, but I'm not talking about someone without flaws or someone that would never fight with me. Just someone that above all understands things. There are fights in all relationship and the worst thing you can do is to try to change someone.
I had depression, luckily it only lasted half a year. I came out of it and recovered and I became resilient and gained empathy for it
I'd say it was a necesary experience for me. Anyway for example, I would understand why no one would like to be with someone depressed, why no one would like to hang on to me because that's asking for unfair things, I believe that sometimes, there are things only we can arrange when it comes to our own self. Things only we can fix.
Anyway this thread gave me feels and I know I'm going to falm in love again some day, I just hope I can find a good person.

Thank you anon.
>>
>>17502192
Another anon.
It's not like it's unrealistic, those are common things people have but finding someone with all of them together is hard. If you get 50 people all the things in your list will be checked but probably no one will fit them all.
Also, the kink part really means "isn't affraod of his kinks that i am ok with".
>>
>>17502192
I think it's unrealistic because i've only met a handful of good people with half those characteristics, let alone the full set. I've found that if someone has a major quality, probably also has a major flaw.

Yes, there will always be disagreements between people. If you want a lasting relationship, you need to be aware that it's not going to be perfect, and you need to accept each other's flaws. But never let the attachment you feel to someone let them get away with treating you like shit. Or a punching bag.

I also understand why no one would want to be around someone depressed. But you'd be surprised how some kind words and affection can make those painful feelings wash away in an instant, well, at least for a while. True, some things you'll need to figure out by yourself, but it's not unfair to lean on your friends and ask them for help when you need it. I know I wouldn't have made it this far whithout a little help from them.
>>
>>17502192
No, it's not unrealistic, but I'd expect that it would take a while until you found another person like this.

I noticed that other anons are replying with the qualities that they exhibit based on this list. I might as well do it too, since I have some time to kill.

>6'3"
>Skinny/somewhat athletic
>Educated/have manners around people of authority
>Can hold conversations about virtually anything
>Somewhat considerate
>Not spoiled, but I can be immature sometimes
>I don't like hurting my significant other, and go to great lengths to make sure that they forgive me for hurting them
>I hate some people, but I'm not a vindictive asswipe
>I don't scream, but sometimes I get irritated and raise my voice
>No DIY projects, but I have long term goals
>Don't know what B movies are
>I shed tears on occasion, but I haven't cried in years
>I'm pretty sure that I have NPD or APD, I'm proud of my accomplishments
>Have many friends
>Being empathetic is extremely hard for me, but beunf understanding towards people and their situations is not
>It's hard to get me to say "I love you," because I only say it when I think its appropriate or really mean it; I don't think I've ever really fallen in love
>Somewhat shallow, but I value intelligence and open-mindedness over appearance
>Not picky about food
>Wtf is "/pol/ tier"
>I force myself a bit when it comes to my SO's problems
>Agnostic
>I don't play games anymore
>I want to become a surgeon or engineer
>Not afraid of my kinks
>I'm not naturally a good person, but I try my best to be a good person. It's hard.

>Not going to specify dick size because I'm not a weirdo, but it's big enough
>>
File: 1469113238883.jpg (176KB, 900x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469113238883.jpg
176KB, 900x960px
>>17502450
>I noticed that other anons are replying with the qualities that they exhibit based on this list. I might as well do it too,
Only one anon did that and in half-assed way.
>>
>>17502450
>Can hold conversations about virtually anything
What do you mean exactly by this?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.