[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went down on a prostitute. First time seeing one. How retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: platoon.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
platoon.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
I went down on a prostitute. First time seeing one. How retarded am I? She was attractive and clean looking so I just assumed it would be okay. 2 hours later and I want to shoot myself. I guess the only advice I need is how soon do I get tested. Has anyone ever done something this stupid?

Her pussy was fucking phenomenal.
>>
>>17501734
Two to four weeks, you should probably be sage and get tested in three
>>
>>17501734
You can get tested to ease your mind but think about it

Do you think Uber drivers can drive with a broken car?

Her pussy is her product, if it has STDs then she cant earn the money

Unless you fucked some hoodrat cokefiend then you probably got HEP C , HPV, AIDS, and woke up missing around 23 gems
>>
Unless you notice any signs you shouldn't do anything desu. Std.stigma is a bitch and you'll have to suffer alone and with depression if you do have something. It's better to remain ignorant about it because people suck and you don't need that stress in your life.
>>
I guess six months? Other methods are faster, I did the same, but it was not a prostitute, still... It has been 3 years now, if I have it I'm probably gonna die in 5 years from now, well I don't care.

Still even if she had it, the rates of transmission aren't that high from oral alone.
>>
Oral sex is relatively low risk when it comes to std contraction but man wtf were you thinking. She probably had 5 different cocks in there just that day. I've had many unprotected encounters with low mileage hookers from craigslist and never caught anything.
>>
First world, reasonably professionally acting, made you use a rubber for vaginal intercourse? If so not retarded, you wanna hear retarded i'll give you retarded.

This is truth, I myself have banged whores and even gone done on some but my brother went to fucking Thailand and ate a whores asshole, got hectic bacterial conjunctivitis in his eye (was Chlamydia), I was living with him at the time and we were sharing bathrooms, somehow caught his eye Clamydia in my eye and it caused permanent damage to the parts which secrete tears, gotta use artificial tears all day everyday for rest of life.
>>
>>17501751
That's fcked up
>>
>>17501751
>gotta use artificial tears all day everyday for rest of life.
What, so when you're supposed to cry you crack open a bag of fake tears?
>>
>>17501774
I am incapable of crying in my left eye naturally
>>
>>17501751
Bet you wont be eating gook asshole again
>>
>>17501740

From fucking AIDS? I was thinking less fatal, dude, jesus

>>17501741

>what was I thinking

She started blowing me with the condom on that was NO GOOD. I mean it was but its also kind of uncomfortable.

I mean, she was just the shit dude. I tried to see one 5 months ago and it was a tall black girl who could have beat me in a boxing match with a lazy eye. I had to pay her 50 dollars to make her go away. My expectations this time were low. But she was young, hot, exactly as her pictures. She was nice and friendly and I just wanted to make the most of the experience. I don't like how hard it is to get them into the action. She told me no and I convinced HER to let me do it. Honestly it made the whole thing so much better but it was still dangerous.

>>17501751

Well at least I feel a little better. Assuming I don't get eye clamydia. Actually I don't feel better. Damn man.
>>
>>17501778
I should mention I can and do cry in my right eye...
>>
>>17501780

I have infact gone down on an asian prostitute since that infection. She was living where I live and was a professional though. As if I am trying to somehow justify something which is clearly unjustifiable.
>>
>>17501781
Yeah that shit was fucked up. It did bum me out for a while but you learn to live with it.
>>
File: 133425_os_0826_lilwayne_630.jpg (60KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
133425_os_0826_lilwayne_630.jpg
60KB, 630x354px
>>17501788

Jesus man you need to calm down before you get AIDS
>>
>>17501793
I have had scares, recently I had high liver enzymes and the doctor said due to my previous "lifestyle" it is most likely a form of Hep... came back all clear all negative, sooo happy. This may sound bizarre but I went to prison last year and in there became a Christian and have not had sex with a prostitute since so....
>>
>>17501799
What a lofe you've lead.

Whats the most depraved thing you've ever done
>>
>>17501810
I got a few stories so it's hard to say...
I was lieing in a brothel I regularly visited one night drunk and my pro recognised me from the others girls telling her about me, she said "tonight I be your girlfriend" and I knew what that meant but let it happen. Had unprotected vaginal, anal and oral sex with her.

Was living in a remote region, horny, got on cam site, say see me, i see them, stripped of right away, jerking it, she says "hey bb, you cum for me, i cum for you" (no idea), she takes of top great tits, i am getting into, she takes of pants, erect penis (its bigger then mine), to far through had to focus on boobs and keep going. Finished felt shocked, "she" made me wait till "she" was done. Dunno wtf was wrong with me
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.