[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things were going good, I was making good progress, then she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: PSX_20160827_010659.jpg (127KB, 772x563px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160827_010659.jpg
127KB, 772x563px
Things were going good, I was making good progress, then she messaged me this. Part of me wants to tell her off. The other part of me wants to ignore it. Why did she message me??!
>>
>>17501692
Girls do this to feel less guilty about being soulless monsters that crush people's dreams on an emotional whim
>>
>>17501695
What should I do it haunts me. She was finally out of my mind. I feel horrible again
>>
>>17501698
Just block her, don't give her the satisfaction of knowing you once again acknowledged her existence

Girls like that are parasitic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV2ssT8lzj8
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459816030458.jpg (49KB, 480x370px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459816030458.jpg
49KB, 480x370px
I just did something similar to my ex.........she called me crying the next day saying she doesn't want to lose me
>>
>>17501692
My ex does the same bullshit.

Last thing i was said to her was that her new job as an assistant chef suits her, (as she always liked cooked), this was after a two week silence where she randomly decided to tell me she got a new job. She didn't reply to my message, until 3 weeks later when i get a random "Thanks".

The fuck? Why wait 3 weeks to say thanks? I've ignored it, it's 3 weeks now, she probably won't message again. I don't understand them.
>>
>>17501692
One of the many differences between men and women is that women honestly believe they can end a romantic relationship and remain friendly while men have to retreat to their cave to lick their wounds. She is not being nasty or rubbing anything in - she actually is innocently wishing you well. If it hurts, ignore it.
>>
>>17501749
Don't do that shit bro
>>
>>17501692
DON'T REPLY
>>
>>17501705
but then she wins, i feel like he should say 'you sent this because you felt guilt knowing you did something you consider wrong, your pity disgusts me, hope you don't suffer in your future as much as i would hope for a random person on the street not to suffer in their life as well, your message only made me shittier for the record and i'm no longer going to waste time acknowledging you, please do not feel obligated to reply because honestly i won't see it, here are some good wishes as well peace'
>>
>>17502401
The irony is great in this one.
>>
I don't understand. Is this a break up text? Nowhere in it says "I want to break up". Looks like she's just wishing you will
>>
>>17502401
Then fuckin do it. You ask for advice then disagree with said advice
>>
>>17502405
Don't think thats op
>>
>>17501692
She's doing this to give you a little carrot of attention so she can ask a favor from you later on down the line. Don't answer, any time a girl you're not already in a conversation with sends you a text that sounds like she wants you to reply, don't answer
>>
What did she do? Is this your mom? Ex-gf? Ex-crush?
Assuming this was a girl who made you so upset it caused you great upset in your life, just block her and move on with your life. You don't owe her anything.
>>
>>17502413
Goodness, now the egg is on my face
>>
>>17501692
while I think the message in OP is really shallow and obviously manipulative... What do you say to contact an ex and let them know painlessly that you've thought about them, care about them, want to be their friend, etc etc?

I want to reach out to my ex but I just don't know how without being a piece of shit. I love her and would be with her again if fate allowed, but if I can't be her lover, I want to atleast be a friend and have her in my life.

How do you go about doing this? Also I fully know that everyone will just tell me to drop it and forget it, but still I ask.
>>
>>17502402
???
>>17502405
not op

how is my advice not the best advice
>>
>>17502499
Wont work bro, your feeling wont go away. Be honest with yourself you will always have something for her, women take advantage of this.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.