[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ i dunno what to do. I fucked up. I went to a frat party

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1462030416815.jpg (10KB, 261x223px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462030416815.jpg
10KB, 261x223px
/adv/ i dunno what to do. I fucked up.

I went to a frat party last night/a couple hours ago, and got insanely fucked up. i didnt need to get this drunk but i let myself get taken advantage of. I saw a hot frat boy, figured why not and we fucked. I had been fighting with my ex all day and i sent him a picture on snapchat with the dudes dick in my mouth. I wasnt thinking, it was completely random, and after i had finished fucking the guy, i crashed in his bed, and woke up and i immeditaely sobered up when i realized what i did.

Sure enough he saved the picture, i waited to see what he did and finally i tried texting him but i think he went to sleep. Hes petty enough to send this picture out. He knows my friends. He's fucking scum. Hell, he knows my MOTHER on facebook. What can i do? Hes not responding to my texts. Im so scared right now.
>>
You fucked up...

slut
>>
>Send boyfriend a picture with a dick in your mouth
>"he's scum"

Lol. Good thing the degenerates of the world clump together.
>>
>>17501527
Well you could go the whole nine yards and get him with rape if you genuinely feel you were. However, more lightly you can contact your school about cyber harassment which his distribution of pictures would fall under.
>>
>>17501539
Pretty much the range of options right there, though you're ruining some frat guys life for no other reason than he was as drunk as you and fucked a girl who came onto him and consequences are for other people, right?
>>
>>17501527
Bite the bullet and own up to what you did. You'll find out who your real friends are really fast if he decides to spread this shit; the real friends will stick with you.
>>
>>17501539
>>17501550
Yeah no, im not gonna mess with the guy, he was great, cute guy, sex was good. The picture was just the dumb part although he should have stopped me, he was just like "whatever" and continued fucking me.
>>
OP: I'm a passive-aggressive stupid cunt who doesn't know how to do the basic arithmetic necessary to hold my liquor! But I want to do stupid, hurtful shit all the time and not face any consequences for my actions! HALP!

/adv/enturers: LAWL NOPE.

In conclusion...
Have nice day.

P.S: Oh, and you didn't "let yourself get taken advantage of" anymore than the dude you fucked let himself be taken advantage of. You fucked a dude. Don't insult everyone else's intelligence by trying to frame it as part of some kind of victimization, you crass whore.
>>
>>17501533
Really? Im a slut for having casual sex with a guy at a party? Lol. I bet youre the guy who sits at home and hates on young partygoers with your world of warcraft clan
>>
>>17501573
Enjoy your syphillis, slut.
And yeah, how exactly do you define slut if "meeting a dude, fucking him, and sending cocksucking pix within a span of a couple hours" doesn't fall within your definition?
Would it need to involve animal stuff?
Would there need to be eight black dudes and a giraffe?

#eightblackdudesandagiraffe
>>
>>17501573
Stop attempting to defend yourself. You posted your story on the internet, anonymously, thankfully. You know what people are like on the internet. Just wait for replies that may actually help you and respond only to those.
>>
File: 1464217735153.gif (2MB, 386x345px) Image search: [Google]
1464217735153.gif
2MB, 386x345px
>>17501567
>>17501550
>>17501539
>>17501537
>>17501570
>>17501576
>>17501577

You all fell for this terrible bait and you should feel terrible.

Seriously guys, snapchat with dick in her mouth? Girl who goes to frat parties hanging out on 4chan? Woe is me story about a girl who gets drunk, fucks and then regrets it?

This is straight from the /r9k/ manifesto and you're all retarded.

0/10, OP. Not even close.
>>
>>17501569
With that said, you are the only one to blame logistically. If you seriously sent a snap to someone of a dick in your mouth, you probably deserve it.
>>
>>17501635
Who is this sperm wurm?
>>
>he's scum
>send pic of another dude dick in her mouth

You get what you deserve you fucking whore lol
>>
File: 1441082635030.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
1441082635030.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>17501656
>>
>>17501645
melanie laurent in inglourious basterds
>>
>>17501527
It's always someone else's fault so double down
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 485x303px
>>17501527
This is what you get for being a piece of shit whore.

You deserve it btw.

Kys?

Degenerate.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.