[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been with my boyfriend on and off (mostly on) for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (88KB, 640x622px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 640x622px
I've been with my boyfriend on and off (mostly on) for the last 7.5 years. I do honestly love him and care for him a lot but pretty recently I made a friend and I started having feelings for him. I'm not acting on them because cheating is terrible and I would never do that... But idk what to do. Do I just ignore it or break up with my boyfriend and develop those feelings?
Me and my boyfriend are great together, but we've had a few really big issues in the past. friend of mine has a lot more in common with me and if I wasn't with my boyfriend I'd definitely date him, but I don't really want to throw away 7.5 years either. Thoughts?
>>
>>17501264
you are a whore
>>
Think very very carefully before you act on a feeling.
>>
>>17501264
There is no fucking way anyone will ever have enough context to answer properly, that is, except for you. You have to decide for yourself.
>>
>>17501264
If you actually love him, stay with your bf and cut the friend off COMPLETELY. You already have a bf, and even if you've had "a few really big issues", nobody out there is perfect and you will have issues with the new guy as well sooner or later.

Don't break your bf's heart for your own petty greediness.
>>
>>17501264
You have to make a clear, explicit choice. You either end it with your boyfriend, or cut off your friend. Yes, cut off completely - if you don't, the feelings WILL tempt you even if you try to ignore them.
Remember, while making this decision, that you are at the point in a relationship where those feelings are settled in and the crush phase is long gone. What you are feeling for your friend now is new, and that makes it exciting, but the fact is if you pursue a long term relationship with him, too, you will also reach the point with him that you're with your boyfriend at now too.
Ask yourself if those "really big issue" would be a problem if the other guy wasn't in the picture. Even if they are, and you break up with your boyfriend, try not to pursue a relationship with this guy immediately. 7.5 years is a long time, and jumping into a brand new relationship right after isn't likely to make it a successful one.
Ultimately, if you don't want to throw away your 7.5 years with this person, then don't do it. Crushes happen, you just have to sever those ties.
>>
>>17501264
If the friend wasn't there, you wouldn't even be thinking about this, right? You mention the "few really big issues," but when you're with someone 7.5 years those things come up. Your love for each other has allowed you to move past these things.

If you leave your boyfriend for this friend, and this friend doesn't work out, you'll feel more alone than ever before in your whole entire life. And you don't want to feel that kind of loneliness. Unless your current man is being abusive to you, don't leave him for the friend.
>>
>>17501264
>recently I made a friend
No you didn't, you made yourself available to be wooed my another man.
>>
As a guy that went through this please listen:

Let him go. It's for his own good. I want my 6 years of my life back that I can't get because some bitch kept me on the hook like your doing.

Please for his sanity
Tell him you can't do it and let him go
>>
>>17501264
>recently I made a friend and I started having feelings for him. I'm not acting on them because cheating is terrible and I would never do that... But idk what to do.

What the fuck are you doing here? It sounds like you already have a plan but want someone to agree with your thinking and then you'll hear someone say "oh before you cheat you should break up". Yeah I have to agree with that line of thinking but stop for a moment. Think of the consequences if it doesn't work out? Oh wait, you won't then will eventually come here and make some silly thread.
If your relationship with your bf is on and off then why do you keep going back?
Save your bf the trouble and break up with him, but make sure you tell him it's because you fancy your friends cock.

Degenerate.
>>
This might blow your mind but your a free woman and if you want to have more than one boyfriend you can do that , if you want to fuck someone you can do it . Just be honest and communicate , if they don't allow you to be free screw them , life is short and you'll be old before you know it .
>>
>>17502302
Gtfo you degenerate.
>>
>>17502302
>>17502302
yah he's been with her for 7 years and likely has made sacrifices for her, and will undoubtedly feel horrible, but fuck what he feels right? It's all about you, you, you, you strong indebendant womyn!

I unironically hope you and your kind get sent to the gaschambers you subhuman garbage.
>>
>>17503325
I disagree with the post you're replying to but staying with someone you don't actually want to be with to "be fair to them" is not being fair to them. You're not going to keep up pretending to like someone more than you do for the rest of your life.
>>
>>17501264
>break up
you mention you and your bf have been on and off throughout your relationship. Doesn't sound to me either of you are really committed and don't understand why you have wasted 7.5 years. That's a fucking long time. Move on.
>>
I honestly appreciate all responses that aren't just calling me a whore or something to that effect. As far as the really big issues go, he left me for one of my friends and I guess things didn't work with her as planned so he asked to try to work it out again. That was last year for a few months. Way earlier in the relationship he did the same thing. But, anyway, not the point. Anybody with a brain wouldn't have taken him back, and that's why I didn't mention what the issues were. I definitely have some thinking to do, relationships are crazy convoluted things and feelings get in the way of logic, just wanted some unbiased opinions. Thank you honestly /adv/
>>
File: 1458846144977.jpg (154KB, 503x745px) Image search: [Google]
1458846144977.jpg
154KB, 503x745px
>>17502302
yes life is short
you have until your mid 20s to find a husband
otherwise good luck being the used goods single 30 year old who is lonely and suicidal

no relationship after your 30s will work
I fucking double guarantee you
>>
>>17503656
But what if you're unused goods?
>>
>>17501558
This guy got it right. Most other responses are overreactions. "Liking the same things" a relationship does not make. If you don't want to be with your current partner, it better be because you'd rather be alone, because there is zero guarantee things will work out with the new guy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.