[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe this sounds pathetic idk The last two people I associated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: dubai-at-night-1347.jpg (438KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
dubai-at-night-1347.jpg
438KB, 1680x1050px
Maybe this sounds pathetic idk
The last two people I associated with IRL I stopped talking to because they're assholes. I live in a low populated area and no one seems genuinely friendly. I had trouble enough getting my "friends" to do anything.
How do I make friends?
please help me out /adv/ I've felt so alone for so long
>>
>Maybe this sounds pathetic idk
excuses
>The last two people I associated with IRL I stopped talking to because they're assholes
excuses
I live in a low populated area and no one seems genuinely friendly
excuses
>How do I make friends?
By going out there and interacting with real human beings. If you can't fully substitute your social life with the internet, then going outside is mandatory. "They don't seem friendly" is not a good enough excuse to avoid making friends, because almost everyone is like that until you actually start having a conversation with them (including you).
>>
>>17501534
It was not excuse. I only wanted to describe my situation. I have tried hard to make friends,but only feel embarrassed in return.I am not offering excuses, just saying what happened.
>>
>>17501626
i believe you.
the obvious answer is to go out and meet people. but that's not what you need to hear.

all of our relationships are different to one another's. even if there are two identical people who do the same things and behave the same way, they are still two different existences and are positioned at two different points. therefore your relationship with either or both is going to be different. apply this to your thread.

>>17501254
how did you make those friends to begin with? maybe you were thrown into some sort of system that had a lot of of your generation in it. then you clicked because the way you presented yourselves to one another and communicated in general towards one another. you came to a mutual understanding using a certain kind of process.

my advice is to not sweat it. being anti-social isn't necessarily a bad thing. just don't stay socially retarded. you have to put yourself forth in the world enough to be able to know how to speak with anybody about general information.

having friends isn't necessarily as important as this.

it's not going to be some graduation for yourself one day. it takes a lifetime because you slowly become who you imagine yourself being as, and who you see yourself as.
>>
>>17501254
Don't look for friends. Look for activities to get you out of the house. Join a club, take a class at a CC, do volunteer work, hang out at the comic book store, go to movies or concerts.

You'll be among others doing the same thing, and small talk will be natural. You meet people. Eventually someone suggests you all go do something together.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.