[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, this is a continuation of a post I made yesterday. Long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: abstracthell.jpg (193KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
abstracthell.jpg
193KB, 854x859px
So, this is a continuation of a post I made yesterday.

Long story short- met a girl on tinder, really hit it off with her, common interests, common friends, everything going real good. On our 3rd “date” I tell her that I really like her – she looks at me, smiles, giggles, I say goodnight and leave (Yeah, I fucked up).

After this she acts as if nothing happened, keeps sending me pictures/videos of her daily things, initiates conversations, invites me to events. So today I kind of “MANNED UP” and we spent good 10 hours together. I walked her to her place and as we hug goodbye, I tell her “You know, what I said before…yeah, I like you, romantically.” To which she replies “I don’t know how to respond”. I mutter something along the lines of “hehe, well that’s not the greatest outcome, but we’re good, thanks for the evening and cya later!”

So, what the fuck /adv/. I don’t get these silly hoes. She initiates, sends me videos, pictures, talks to me 24/7, we stay up late together, chatting and in the end I get this shit. What fucking gives?
>>
>>17501235
Sounds like bad luck, OP, and I'm sorry that happened to you. Not sure why she is on tinder and then confused when you say you like her romantically, but I can guarantee you that not all girls on tinder are so silly. Keep trying!
>>
File: RICK.gif (921KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
RICK.gif
921KB, 342x239px
She kept fucking mentioning tinder in our conversations too. I treated it as some kind of a "is-this-romanitc" type of mindgame, and baited her with tinder too in response.

Fucking honestly believed that this is gonna be it. First time I do this shit too, my last relationship kind of started up without dates/"I like you" 's and all that shit, so this is all somewhat new to me.

Feels fucking bad man. Genuinely a very big fall for me, I was really sure of this shit working out.
>>
>>17501235
OP, either shes an attention whore, or youre not picking up on some signs she might be dropping that she does or doesnt like you.
>>
>>17501235
What kind of "videos, pictures" is this girl sending to you anon?
>>
>>17501235
Tinder is a fuck book guy..

Also another thing, you never ever fucking just tell a girl that you like them.
Take her on a got damn date that you PLANNED out. The whole date you plan.
Then later if you guys start talking in a more sentimental way about your guys relationship then you can dlip in some stupid shit like "ya..i really like you and/so... etc etc"

Got dammit. Stop telling her that, nerd.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.