[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate my job. I'm in school for international business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: VLMwxOd.jpg (119KB, 990x1152px) Image search: [Google]
VLMwxOd.jpg
119KB, 990x1152px
I hate my job. I'm in school for international business and I don't know why. What's the secret to a job you enjoy?
>>
be passionate about it, or at least good at it. If you are neither, figure something else out.
>>
File: stressedman_1692716c.jpg (19KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
stressedman_1692716c.jpg
19KB, 460x288px
>>17501143
I'm not passionate about much. Video games, sleeping, culture, reading and writing. That's about it.

I'm confident in my ability to tackle large dreams once I have a target, but that's the problem, I don't have one.
>>
halp
>>
>>17501138
Do you need to work?
Do you need to earn a certain amount of money or do you 'feel' you need to earn a certain amount of money? There's a big difference.

I came to a realisation in my thirties I didn't actually need that much to live day to day. Everything else was an ego trip or to impress people.

I work a couple of days a week now. The rest of my time is spent doing exactly what I want to do. I have no expensive hobbies. I don't want to fly first class around the world staying in the best hotels. I'm content.

This is something most people are going to have to get used to with computerisation and automation. There just isn't going to be enough paid employment for everyone. That's not necessarily a bad thing. Most people strive to make money so they don't have to work.
>>
>>17501713
Money is power and everyone has an ego. Money is also security and stability
>>
>>17501713
I'm on disability and can't make more than $1k a month. I also can't physically or mentally work full time though I'm trying to get there by lots of exposure therapy.

I make $1200 a month currently. Not enough to live on your own. Half my schooling is paid for by fafsa, the other is via loans. I'm saving up, payed off my car and pay most my own bills aside from rent. I want stability more than anything. I've never had it growing up.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.