[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always tell people, you never know when you could die. You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1471740671937.jpg (14KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
1471740671937.jpg
14KB, 420x294px
I always tell people, you never know when you could die. You could have a heart condition you don't know about and fall over dead. Someone could pull out a gun and cap you and you'd never know why, a fucking plane could fall from the sky. So enjoy every moment you have on this earth. Learn to love yourself or change yourself to that point because you only have one body to take you through this beautiful life. Be happy because you never know when your last minute could hit. Save money, but also learn to enjoy that money in the moment. I tell people this, share this opinion, I love myself, but why am I letting someone do this to me? Why have I been letting someone make me miserable for the past 4 months? Why can't I practice what i peach? Feels bad man. Share some feels people.
>>
'cause you're a stupid predictable human :)
>>
>>17501126
Confront the source of your pain. Solve the issue with the person or let them go. Your philosophy is positive, but if you can't reap its full benefit, then it's just a facade
>>
>>17501147
I've been with my girlfriend for the past 3 years. I love her to death, I want to marry her someday, but she just has too many personal issues, trust issues, etc. which I've added to I don't deny my part in it, which is while I feel obligated to stay regardless of how sad it makes me, hoping someday that this will fix itself, but the thought of living until the day I die like this scares me. I want to wake up happy again.

>>17501134
Do people come here to troll?
>>
>>17501156
I don't think they're trolling. The smiley indicates friendliness.
>>
>>17501156
"Cold silence has a tendency to atrophy any sense of compassion." -MJK

Communicate
>>
>>17501250
Lol I usually take a smiley face as a form of sarcasm personally.

>>17501270
What can you do when she refuses to communicate with you?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.