[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think is the optimal text range to send a dick pic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 6784422-cute-girl-wallpaper.jpg (336KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6784422-cute-girl-wallpaper.jpg
336KB, 1920x1200px
What do you think is the optimal text range to send a dick pic? I haven't had much success with my current rate of 20 text messages in. We start off having a nice flowing conversation. All the girls immediately lower their rate of texts back after I send dick pic. Should I show them my cock sooner or later upon initiating correspondence with them?

pic related I would love making small talk with her then flash her my cock
>>
Fucking never you mongoloid.
>>
>>17500918
If serious this is one of the funnier posts I've seen in awhile
>>
File: oops.jpg (41KB, 647x340px) Image search: [Google]
oops.jpg
41KB, 647x340px
>>17500933
Even if not serious, this was a fantastic post!
The diction is flawless. Pun intended.
>>
>>17500918
You send it right away that way they know what you're there for. If they're down, they'll reciprocate. Leading them on and then showing your dick is confusing.
>>
>>17500952

That is the method I had previously practiced for many years. However, I grew weary of the concept of being another faceless dick in a world of named anatomy. I feel better being a dick with great small talk skills.
>>
>>17500993

Oh Jesus. You actually don't realize this guy >>17500952 is fucking with you.
>>
>>17500998
You are a moron if you think he is "fucking with" me! How would he know the details of dick pic seduction in such a vivid manner if he was not serious?
>>
You're getting all wrong. You show them your unit on the first meeting in person. That way you get that awkward text thing out of the way. Wiener in the popcorn tub or the "hand trick" where you whip it out, grab her hand and put it on it are very popular. Hey, it's honest, personal, and a warm way to say, "Hello"
>>
Just throw #DicksOutForHarambe when you send the pics and girls will laugh and love you
>>
>>17500998
I wasn't fucking with him.

>>17500993
I'm interested at how many times they've reciprocated with your method.
>>
1. Only Snapchat dick picks, less shit can go south.

And you probably wanna do it at the start or after you at least kissed.

I only sent couple of dick picks in my life, all were this month lmao, to a girl I used to date, she said "damn brings back memories", even though we never fucked, just some hand and blowjobs, so idk never really did it to a random girl,

Which i think is autistic desu, there are beter ways to get them to fuck u other than dick picks. They are only welcome if the woman wants it, or at least is interested
>>
>>17501561
Reciprocation would mean they also sent a dick pic fyi
>>
>>17501717
No it wouldn't. It just means to positively respond.
>>
I'm not sure who's getting trolled anymore.
>>
>>17500918
So how does this work you realize you have sent 20 text messages then here comes a dick in a pic just for the lucky lady? No, No, man you are going about this all wrong. See you should send a picture of a present, and then tell her she will have to come over to see what is inside. Watch video below for instructions.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwCbbMgp3Lw
>>
>>17502016

I am not much of a gift giving type of guy. My interests in relation to female communication are purely sexual. I am more of a dick pic and leave 'em type of guy. The term that describes my motivations most accurately is a "playa".
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.