[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm on a dryer than dry spell and im gonna be going to a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1467487320826.jpg (13KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467487320826.jpg
13KB, 480x270px
I'm on a dryer than dry spell and im gonna be going to a party tomorrow night.

What can i do in order to take a pretty girl back to my place and get my nut?

Looks: 6/10 (hence my dry spell, life aint easy being uggo)

I also give myself +1 since im tall and girls like that. And i dress well and take care of myself for the most part.

Social: 7/10, it varies, i do so much better with a bit of alchohol, which i will be consuming anyways

/adv/ heeeeeeeeelp me. I need to fuck. Badly. Getting an invite to this party was hard enough, i hear there's gonna be sorority girls too and ill be competing with muscly chads. HELP
>>
>>17500854
so you're ugly but still a 6?

just approach the girls looking your way, keep going all night and if you get desperate aim low, shit its not hard at a party
>>
Just talk to women and have a good time. Any women, even if you're not interested in them, ask her questions about herself, women love to talk about themselves.

If other women see another woman enjoying your company they start to like you too. Then go talk to them too.

Then facebook friend them and hit them up on the chat thingie, say lile 'Hey I really enjoyed talking with you last night! You want to bring some friends and go hiking?' invite them to another party or some group activity like hiking. People love to pretend they like hiking with friends.
>>
>>17500859
I mean, im definitely not attractive. Idk. Im just average but im tall do i get a point
>>
>>17501510
just get a hooker
>>
How long of a dry spell?

Also at the party, wait for her to have a few drinks then move in for the kill.

Make her laugh and you'll be in like sin.

I haven't had sex my grillfriend and I broke up January; it was final break up sex.

Honestly, my stress level is way down, my savings account is ACTUALLY growing and I get to focus on school.

Even if you fail your mission, it's not like you're missing much.
>>
>>17500854
>I also give myself +1
I would laugh at you if you told me that, keep it modest OP.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.