[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how light is too light? I am 21, and 103 pounds. 6 feet tall.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: scale.jpg (63KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
scale.jpg
63KB, 493x335px
how light is too light?
I am 21, and 103 pounds. 6 feet tall.
I am not anorexic at all, but somewhat insurance about my weight
>>
>>17500790
girl or guy? Its important to have a healthy weight. You can search for the min and max weights/bf% recommended. Ultimately it depends on how you feel. If you are sick all the time and weak and tired, you need some more weight. If you feel fine, your fine
>>
BULL FUCKING SHIT you don't think 6 foot nothing and 103,ESPECIALLY if you're a man isn't anorexia personified

I need a pic right now
>>
Im 6'2. 25 years old and weigh 235lb

i have a muscular build with a bit of fat ontop.

But 103 for a 6ft 21 yesr old is very light.
start lifting?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-30-21-11-13.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-30-21-11-13.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
You should be at least 140 or higher. Start hitting the gym to make sure all the weight you gain isn't going to the wrong places.
>>
Yeah if you are a male you are like 30lbs underweight and might want to eat a sandwich or something.
>>
>>17500793
OP here. I am a guy. First of all, I am not anorexic. Also, I feel fine, as in I don't feel weak, or hungry all day. But I don't like my size.
>>
>>17500861
Lift boi
>>
>>17500861
ok so increase your caloric intake and start lifting regularly

if you eat more calories than you burn you WILL gain weight, it's that simple. If you're lifting weights while gaining weight a good share of that weight will be in muscle.
>>
>>17500861
ya that's pretty low for a guy. Like I said its all about how you feel. But if you don't like your size you should lift.
>>
>>17500790
I'm 5'10" and 145, and I'm rather thin for my height so yes, you are full skeltal mode
>>
>>17500861
You're 6'0 and less than 140 pounds? Yeah man you are severely underweight. Get your weight up.
>>
To give you an idea of how serious that is, I would be hospitalized for having anorexia at 103 pounds and 5'5".

You are SEVERELY underweight. 150 for a guy who's 6'0 is still very thin.
>>
You are smol.
>>
I'm 5'8" and 118 lbs. I would say it's not at all healthy to be skinnier than I am right now. You say you feel healthy and don't feel weak but that's irrelevant unless you actually do some physical labor for extended periods of time.

I know you can't because I get weak and dizzy from my job if I so much as skip a meal or eat too little and I have better cardio than anyone I know.
>>
>>17500790
your BMI is 14, you're just as healthy as a ham planet, but at least the ham planet doesnt have jagged edges.
>>
Can't believe people bit into this bait.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.