[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question, I don't want to start a flame war but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9685.jpg (892KB, 1388x1388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9685.jpg
892KB, 1388x1388px
Serious question, I don't want to start a flame war but i'm genuinely curious about this: Why does the double-standard exsist?

Like, if a man and a woman are having sex, the woman says "stop", and the man doesn't, that's considered rape right? What if the roles are reversed? As in the man says to stop and the woman doesn't. Is that rape? And if so, why is this not seen as being as big of an issue as when a women gets raped?

What about abuse? Yes, it is a big issue if a woman gets abused, but it's just as important if a man does aswell. So why isn't that acknowledged?

This of course exists in more than just gender, but ultiametly the question is: Why would anyone want to perpetuate something that unfairly benefits certain people while fucking over others?
>>
Only men can rape. Unless its a dike with a broom handle.
>>
>>17500705
I feel as if this is bait.
>>
>>17500671

Because we're all equals, but men are stronger, smarter, have more self control, have more functionality under the effects of drugs, are more responsible, are more capable, are more mentally capable of handling risks.

Dunno about you, but I'd say we've fucking earned that mythical pay increase. We're clearly putting more effort in, assuming on a base level, we are all equal.
>>
Rape is rape regardless of gender.
Abuse us abuse regardless of gender.
That's what I believe OP.
>>
>>17500751
desu we did create civilization and industrialization.
>>
>>17500671
im not sure if women even believe men can be raped. a few times in uni male rape has been brought up and the teacher has been like "can men be raped?".
>>
>>17500751
>have more self control, have more functionality under the effects of drugs, are more responsible, are more capable, are more mentally capable of handling risks
Depends on genetics and how they were raised but for the most part this is true
>>17500761
And this
>>
>>17500751
tbf though, women throughout history have had fuck all opportunities and most men where basically just serfs. the only intelligent men where world leaders throughout most of history, it was only during around the 18th century that middle class started to become well educated and have an influence over politics which created the enlightment movement. before the enlightment movement, most men where basically cucked by the ruling clas. women now are better educated than men on average
>>
>>17500778
Well, I suppose it probably isn't as easy for a man to be raped, but it's not like it can't happen. I mean, a drunk guy can't still be 'taken advantage of' just as a woman can, and if a man wants a woman to stop during sex and they don't, well... either that should be considered as rape for both genders or neither.
>>
>>17500800

>women now are better educated than men on average
And yet despite that, legally speaking, we're superior.

We're more accountable. More responsible if SHTF.

Why is that?

Also, "fuck all opportunities". Bitch please, women got choices today and they still chose "gender studies" over stem, complain that they might have to sign up for the draft (While calling men who complained about it, privileged), choose hairdressing over risky manual labour such as factories and quarries (then complain that their safe, social job with a more relaxed atmosphere doesn't pay as much and risky, accident prone "man" jobs) and only really started fighting for more rights when they thought black men were gonna get them.

Seriously, like fuck women were ever gonna be more useful than they were.

We're all equals, but men put more effort in.
>>
>>17500751
>have more functionality under the effects of drugs
I've never heard this before, where are you getting it from?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.