[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet girl on internet back in june >She's 18, almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

>Meet girl on internet back in june
>She's 18, almost 19. I'm 24
>she's cute, she's kinda quiet nerdy/anime girl
>Most of the girls I get are sluts and ravers and party girl types, this girl actually enjoys spending time with me, comes over and watches movies and goes on walks with me
>not much in common but genuinely enjoy spending time with this girl
>Don't fuck her but try to, she's interested in me
>A bunch of shit is going on in my life, legal drama, my grandpas dying, etc, just want a quick lay
>Stop talking
>hit her up a month later and ask how she's doing, she says good and asks about me, I say "I've seen better days" and she doesn't reply
>she still looks at my snapchat story all the time, think about her frequently
>all of my legal shits over and my grandpas dead, school starts and its time to settle down

I think that I insulted this girl and that she thinks I was just in it for some pussy, I really regret this, I finally met someone that would rather spend time for my company rather than going out all the time and I fucked it up.

I think she was seeing some dude shortly after me but it wasn't serious, but I saw her saying something about being single on snapchat the other day, and I saw her pop up back on the dating site I saw her on but can't easily find her profile now (haven't looked too hard)

Should I contact her?
>>
>>17500664
How obvious was it that you just wanted pussy?

If you weren't reeking of desperation you probably have a way out, blame your grandfathers failed health.

Tell her you were upset about it and thats why you weren't acting yourself. And that's why you sort of dropped contact. You just needed time to yourself.

Only negative is this completely puts the ball in her court. If she feels sympathetic and decides to see you again you are golden. If nothing changes, move on, she has.

Apologize and tell her that she helped you get through the hard time even though she may not have noticed it.
>>
>>17500681
Good advice, thank you

it wasn't super obvious at first, I wasn't begging for it, but after awhile of cuddling and watching movies with her I made out with her off and on, which she was into, but any time I tried to take it further she stopped me.

She ended up actually falling asleep at my house, I carried her to my bed and slept on the couch for a few hours, she eventually got up and came and talked to me for a bit than left. I tried to get her to stick around and fuck than too but she had to work the next day
>>
>>17500698
You said she wasn't whorish, but she sounds like a cock tease. Either that or she was mistreated in a previous relationship.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.