[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm speaking to this girl at the moment and it looks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

So I'm speaking to this girl at the moment and it looks like we could be heading towards a relationship.

I was speaking to her yesterday and she told me that her last relationship ended because her boyfriend cheated on her, so she's a bit wary of getting close to somebody again, the thing is in my last relationship I did cheat on my ex-girlfriend which is why we broke up. I felt like complete shit about it and would never do it again because it was a pretty scummy thing to do however should I be honest with her and tell her that I did cheat on my last girlfriend or should I be quiet about it and just hope that it doesn't come out? A couple of my friends know that I cheated so I don't want to end up in a good relationship only for it end because of a drunken fuck up on my part being blurted out by somebody other than me and her feeling like she can't trust me.
>>
It should probably be noted as well, I've known the girl I'm seeing now since we were 11, although we've only now started talking and getting to know each other now really.

My ex who I cheated on was somebody I met online and I'm not really friends with anyone in her social circle anymore and vice versa.
>>
>>17500496
so you're only still talking and shes telling you about previous relationships?

beware shes probably still heartbroken from being cheated on and it could lead to some serious bullshit insecurities.
>>
>>17500496
>should i lie too be with someone with trust issues?
>i totally won't cheat again i swear
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.