[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gonna fuck an ugly chick tomorrow, expecting anal - what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1471731346073.jpg (80KB, 633x974px) Image search: [Google]
1471731346073.jpg
80KB, 633x974px
gonna fuck an ugly chick tomorrow, expecting anal - what's the most fucked up thing I can do? Like I'll probably get to do whatever I want and might as well do some incredible stuff. I was thinking deep throat but I don't want to see her face too much if ya get it.

Pic unrelated, I'd be lucky to get to lick her feet.
>>
Don't get shit on your dick
>>
Depends how low her self esteem is and how good you are at convincing. I have gotten full blown catholic, family first girls to do ball and gags while a analed them because they had super low self esteem. That said, don't be a dick to them if they don't wanna do something. Take what you can make happen and call it a day.
>>
>>17500233
I think having sex with someone you don't like just to be able to pat yourself on the back for degrading her is some middle school shit that we joked about in the locker rooms but never actually did because even at 12 years old we knew pretending to be a piece of shit was a lot funner than actually being a piece of shit.

I don't know you, anon, but you sound like a very sad person.
>>
>>17500248

>I have gotten full blown catholic, family first girls to do ball and gags while a analed them because they had super low self esteem

ITT: things that never happened.
>>
>>17500256
Shut up cunt. you sound like a feminazi
>>
>>17500257
>he thinks every ultra catholic is pure and saves themselves for marriage

Do you know even know what girls are like at catholic high schools?
>>
>>17500261

Excellent response. You definitely sound like a very smart man capable of deep introspection.

Look both ways before crossing the street and don't eat any paint chips, ok little buddy?

>>17500268

No, I just think you're full of shit.
>>
>>17500281
here in italy ultra catholic girls are well known for anal since they want to "save" their virginity for as long as thay can (i just couldn't say marriage kek)
>>
>>17500312
Similar reason why anal sex used to be called Greek.
>>
>>17500312
>tfw you will never have anal sex with a Catholic italian schoolgirl

Why even live
>>
>>17500257
Really? because I was going to casually +1 him with headscarf wearing girls.
>>
Doesn't matter if she's "ugly" or not... The fact that she's ugly doesn't mean that she's going to cede to your proposal any more easily.

What I mean to say is: ugly, pretty, or anything in between, just ask (in a sensible way, mind you. Don't just say "hey, mind if I stick it up there?". Maybe try to push the conversation into that direction, start talking about what her fantasies are and mention that one as yours, and then fondle her butt with your fingers whenever you're having sex)... Because it has nothing to do with what she looks like but with how playful/kinky she is.

I'm not the best-looking guy in the world, but I've only done anal. It's only been with one girl that I was dating seriously, though. She was with a chick who was ridiculously fit... Girl was on the shorter side (about 5'3") but she looked like a damn statue with a nice round butt. I would've never felt I was in her league prior to going out with her, let alone that she'd want to try that with me (well, she claims it was her first time as well). I asked her, and at first she said she'd never do it because it seemed disgusting (she didn't say anything about it seeming too painful, though, like most girls), and about a month later she brought it up by herself and said she wanted to try it and the rest is history. We only did it a couple of times (it's just so much less spontaneous than regular sex), and she also let me give her rimjobs a couple of times. Then life got in the way so we couldn't see each other as much, but I saw her every minute of my free time. Then a few months later I found out she'd been sleeping around for who knows how long, so I had to dump her, sadly.

Sometimes I am tempted to forgive her just because she was open enough to try these things with me, and I don't think many other girls would, kek... When she let me try those things... those were some of the best moments in my adult life, hands down. Yeah, I am a sad bastard...
>>
>>17500384
In my experience everything is weird or disgusting until they really like you, afterwards everything is fine.
>>
>>17500417
That makes sense. Like I said, this happened in a relationship, over the course of several months (we'd been 3-4 months together when she said she wanted to try it). It wasn't just a one night stand.
>>
>>17500312
didnt know about that and im italian too
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.