[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna make this quick: I have a friend who's a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (92KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 450x600px
I'm gonna make this quick:

I have a friend who's a girl with a boy friend

I like her

She sends an image to me through text out of a joke that implies sexual urge for another dude we know

I saved it and took a screen shot of me almost sending it to bf (I don't, of course)

She loses her shit but tries playing it of later by typing "Kek"

And I imply I'm blackmailing her

What can I do?

Also she goes to my house a lot
>>
>>17500217
You can stop being a thirsty creep.
>>
>>17500217
Move on. Nothing good is going to come out of this.
>>
Just playfully bring it up next time she's over then calmly whip your dick out and tell her you're serious.
>>
Unless you're like 12, this sort of thing isn't a big deal. She could probably work things out with her boyfriend if you do tell him. You're not her friend, btw, just an asshole. You should leave her be. (Also, at this point, she'd be foolish to start a relationship with you at any time, so you can kiss that goodbye.)
>>
>>17500282

>"Blackmail isn't that big of a deal guys!"
>>
>>17500351

That poster was referring to the image "implying" sexual urge for another mutual acquaintance as not a big deal, not the blackmail.
>>
>>17500217
if you actually like her, move on kid. if you juat want to nut blackmail that ho
>>
>>17500414
It actually is a pretty big deal. (Getting dudes to jack off to her over omegle on my name)
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.