[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How affectionate is too affectionate for a mother to be towards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 778582.jpg (16KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
778582.jpg
16KB, 636x477px
How affectionate is too affectionate for a mother to be towards her son?
Mom is making me very uncomfortable kissing my forehead, putting her head on my shoulder, etc, etc
>>
>>17500125
Well considering this website is only for those 18 and above, it is probably too much.
>>
File: 1457386386443.png (570KB, 600x693px) Image search: [Google]
1457386386443.png
570KB, 600x693px
Corrin, pls. Big sister loves you very much.
>>
>>17500125
She wants to fuck.
>>
If she's decent looking you know what to do senpai.
>>
She loves you, and wants to show it. Enjoy it while she's here
>>
>>17500125
>How affectionate is too affectionate for a mother to be towards her son?

Sex
Kissing on the lips
Groping your ass/dick
Grinding
Touching you anywhere above the knee and below the belly button

Both things you mentioned are completely normal, you're just being a sperg. Even kisses on the cheek are normal.
>>
>>17500125
You just have a dirty mind and possibly a latent mommy fetish. Forehead kisses and shoulder taps are literally the most familial and platonic ways to show affection aside from hugging. If you actually think your mother wants to fuck you because of that, you are quite possibly a mental case.
>>
File: AIDS circus..png (308KB, 893x510px) Image search: [Google]
AIDS circus..png
308KB, 893x510px
>>17500125

You're approaching Norman Bates level shit here, comrade.

You need to establish some boundaries ASAP.

I know from experience; my dad left when I was 8 so I had to be the son/husband/friend to my mother.

I love her more than anything but it really fucked me up emotionally.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.