[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, In my early 20s I was fairly NEET. Got a desperate BBW (except

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (4KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 271x186px
Hi,

In my early 20s I was fairly NEET. Got a desperate BBW (except not Beautiful) to help pay bills. We ended up having a baby. I separated but remained in regular contact with my daughter, and have been dealing with BBW's shit for 7 years. Now I am almost 34. My daughter turns 7 in a little over a month.

For about a year I have had to pay child support. It is over $6k a year. I became a programmer and earn decent money.

I have 33℅ contact with my daughter but I want 50%. This would reduce child support to less than half of what it is. I still have to pay because I earn more than double what she earns.

When my daughter was born she worked full time and I worked part time to look after my daughter. Now she has a new partner, bought a house together and a new baby. She works part time getting money from her partner and me.

I often think of killing or seriously injuring my daughter's mother, sometimes her partner too. She moved on and has a nice life, that's great, but she is requiring me to contribute. This is done coercively and I consider it effectively armed robbery.

My child support will only go up. When my daughter is a teenager it will increase by 50℅.

What should I do?
>>
>>17499495
Do you think beating her up will make me feel better? I could put her in hospital. Sure I would probably go to prison (buy maybe a good lawyer could help?) but it might be worth it.

I could spend heaps of money on family lawyers but ultimately I think the odds are stacked against me there. So it could be a big spend with no pay off. But if I beat her within a inch of her life maybe there's a pay off there and maybe a good lawyer could see me not be convicted. I mean, I could wear a disguise.
>>
this is one of the reasons why im gonna stay a virgin all my life, knowing about many experiences of people and im like
f u c k t h a t s h i t
>>
>$6,000/yr, aka $500/month, for supporting your child
>"armed robbery"
Dude $500 a month probably doesn't even cover daycare for your daughter, much less food, clothing, and medical insurance/care. If it bothers you that much, go back to court and get joint custody. That's going to be a bunch of lawyer fees and court costs up front, anywhere from $5-10K probably depending on how much your ex wants to fight it, but you wouldn't have to pay child support anymore. You would, however, actually have to take care of your kid 50% of the time. Alternating weeks is one of the more popular arrangements, so you'd have to give up two weekends a month and wouldn't be able to work late or go out two weeks a month without hiring a babysitter.

>often think of killing or seriously injuring your child's mother
.....okay. Do you love your daughter? I assume that she loves you, and her mother also. I've lost a parent (not murder, just surgical complications) and it was devastating. Just think how awful it would be for your daughter to lose both her parents, her mother by being horrifically murdered by her dad, and then her dad to prison for life. That would be 100% soul crushing and would probably mess her up permanently, especially if there aren't any relatives that can take over her care and she has to go into foster care. Just....don't do it.
>>
>>17499495
If this bothers you that much then you can take it to court. If you're not willing to do that then I suggest you see a psychotherapist. Actually, you should see a psychotherapist anyway.

I'm not joking.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.