[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, So tomorrow I go back to college and see someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1470882266716.png (10KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
1470882266716.png
10KB, 426x364px
Hey /adv/,

So tomorrow I go back to college and see someone who I kinda fucked over. I feel really bad about it but this person has blocked me and probably doesn't want to see me. I was in a relationship with this person and I'm just nervous of going back (especially because our mutual friends aren't very happy with me.)

I'm also scared because this person has a history of self harm and if anything ever happened to them I would feel it was my fault.

Been contemplating either sucking it all up and actually going back to whatever possible horro awaits me, But the train tracks are close by and been considering that too.

I'd really appreciate any help or insight.
>>
>>17499418

what did you do? you cant be vague and expect us to give good advice.

also by train tracks do you mean leave town or an hero?
>>
>>17499428
Well it's very hard to not be vague because the person might be here.

Yes, I am thinking of killing myself
>>
>>17499418
well i see two possible options: take a drink to give you courage and go full fag mode and apologize (better if done in front of your mutual friends)
Option two: have balls and do nothing about it, self harming pussies don't desserve your attention.
>>
>>17499448
I ruined their life
>>
>>17499440

cool then delete thread
>>
>>17499452
If they're still going to college that doesn't seem entirely true
>>
>>17499452
you seem to overthink a little here. If the guy is suicidal then HE is the one with mental issues, and well, fuck it, college is full of potential friends, you should really get over it wathever you done. And act cool and not guilty in front of the other students, nobody will care a suicidal fag and his loosy friends, act like a cool guy. Heck, i am nearly sure that you actually are a cool guy, just an overthinking one.
>>
>>17499485
It's someone I love more than anything though
>>
>>17499494
you're both yong, you will get over it

oh and:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJs9Ac6CTuM
love stories finish badly, generally
>>
>>17499467
wat if he amputated him their arms legs and made them almost blind
>>
File: Wat-Meme-Old-Lady-02.jpg (76KB, 768x762px) Image search: [Google]
Wat-Meme-Old-Lady-02.jpg
76KB, 768x762px
>>17499521
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.