[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ I'm going through a little bit of a rough patch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 238816.jpg (97KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
238816.jpg
97KB, 600x800px
Hi /adv/ I'm going through a little bit of a rough patch with my fiance. We've been together almost two years now, but I'm starting to notice a lot of things that I can't stand about her. She is very childish, and very mean to me pretty often. I essentially have to do whatever she tells me to do or else she gets mad at me, and the only time I can do my own thing is when it is convenient for her, and she is already bisy with her friends. She just depends on me way too much. Like I probably couldn't even find a way to bring this up to her without her getting mad, and turning it on me somehow. I'm thinking about breaking up with her, but she is 100% in love with me. Like more than anything, she loves me the most. I just don't know how to break it to her, or if I should even try to work things out. Because honestly her mom is very similar to her, just her mom is a lot more extreme, I don't know if I've been over to that house once without her mom getting mad at something. So part of me feels like she is going to end up being that some day. I don't know what to do /adv/

Pic unrelated
>>
If u ask me she will end up like her mum. If she isnt against her actions her mother will remain the most influential role model in her life. U could talk to her but probably she won't listen. Dunno if u could talk to her dad. If she loves u that much u could use her love to change her but that would mean kind of treating her like a child probably for a long time... Dunno if u want a relationship like this. Feel sorry for u anon
>>
>>17499166
Well there's also one more thing. She told me one time if I were to ever break up with her, then I would probably break her emotionally, and she would probably kill herself. Her family has a pretty big history of suicide, and it honestly worries the fuck out of me. I know I'm not responsible for what happens, but I couldn't live with that man...
>>
>>17499204
So I see it that way... U r trapped in her world which she will likely never change. I doubt she really loves u or anybody else but herself. I would rather live alone than live to fulfill her needs. As long as u do what she wants u will prove she is right and therefore as long as u stay the same she will never change or threat u differently. If u have the patience stay with her but I think that she will change her attitude probably only if u leave her.
>>
Impregnate her, take care of her halfway thru, let her be the only thing you care about, then kill yourself. Thatll fuck her up.
>>
For the love of god, don't marry this woman. You clearly don't want to. Just break up with her as soon as you can.

Two years is way too little time to know someone is order to marry them, anyway.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.