[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl who I used to work with and I hung out at the beginning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1470594082568.jpg (89KB, 793x783px) Image search: [Google]
1470594082568.jpg
89KB, 793x783px
A girl who I used to work with and I hung out at the beginning of this month, after talking about it for quite some time. I thought it went well, she seemed to have a good time (I know I had an awesome day with her), and we went our separate ways. We've been texting back and forth since then and I feel like she's avoiding hanging out again. I asked did she was interested and she said she was, but when I asked when she'd be available she didn't respond for about a week. Then I messaged her about watching a movie together (she's into vampire movies and I am a little bitch so I need someone to watch 30 Days of Night with me) and she once again said if sounded super fun. I let her know I was available after Sunday and that if any particular times worked for her she should let me know and I'd be able to meet up, and she said nothing.

Now, I think we had a good time. Like, a really good time. I haven't felt that good in a long time. I think she had a good time cause she laughed at jokes and kept talking about how she's glad we finally met up outside of work. So why would she avoid hanging out? I mean, I get she's realistically probably busy but I just miss her and seeing as my gf and I just broke up (ex said she wants to date girls so can't complain too much I guess) I'm wondering if I'm way overanalyzing. I guess I just wanna hear your thoughts.
>>
>>17499113
>I get she's realistically probably busy
You probably have more free time than her, thats the problem. Make your head busy in something else than hook up
>>
>>17499113
Don't suggest times then.

Let her choose times good for her then hang out. If it's been close to a month then sheeeeeit. Move on? Cuz even friendzoners at least hang once a month.
>>
shes too nice and worried about hurting you to tell you to fuck off.
or shes with somone whi she has more fun with.

she's not interested. if she was she would be working with you. the fact you keep bringing up hanging out and she goes dark after 100%suggests she doesnt wanna hang out.

stop heing desperate and fuckk off to a new chick.
>>
>>17499113
Yeah just forget about it.

When girls want to fuck/date you, they are bugging you to hang out constantly and will drive from an hour away to hang out for 20 minutes.

If they get distant, just stop contacting them. I just had this happen to me. I start fucking girl, she gets distant, I ask her to hang out, she says "Maybe :)" then never replies.

She probably met somebody else or something. Happens to all of us.
>>
>>17499113
Op here. I'm not trying to date her. I just want to be friends. I have other people in my life that I'd want to date.
>>
>>17499197
I should also mention that I've had girls blow me off, then I proceed to stop contacting them for a bit, and then they come back and demand that we have sex right now.

Rarely happens, but it HAS happened. Probably won't in your situation though.
>>
>>17499201
She probably isn't looking for male friends and is only looking for dating prospects.
>>
>>17499213
She has a fiance though. Actually that could be the problem if she thinks I'm interested in dating though.
>>
>>17499219

You tit.

Thats kind of important information you pleb
>>
>>17499226
Yeah I realize that now. So, given that, you think it's cause she thinks I ant to date her and she is about to be married, which would make hanging out with me inappropriate?
>>
>>17499228
Uh...Yeah?

Men and women don't really hang out as friends. That's some stupid weird meme, and it usually only really happens in high school. Even then, people are usually friendzoned.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.