[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you keep from sperging out when someone claims to be into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1447727356977.png (2MB, 1066x800px) Image search: [Google]
1447727356977.png
2MB, 1066x800px
How do you keep from sperging out when someone claims to be into something they clearly aren't into? Like how people go all "I LOVE SCIENCE" when the extent of their scientific hobby is watching Cosmos and reading Pop Science articles?
>>
Suck their dick
>>
I realize that most people's interests are pretty shallow and don't take them as seriously when that specific topic comes up.
>>
>>17498938
Stop being a faggot?
Who fucking cares, are they important parts of your life?
Allowing the activities of other people to affect you means you have a weak constitution.
In other words, you're a little bitch.
>>
>>17498946
Lol that keyboard courage. Anyways, explain exactly how allowing the activities of other people to affect me means I have a weak constitution.
>>
>>17498950
That's literally the definition of being a little bitch, dude. What other people claim to like, has no effect on your own life, so why are you sperging out over this?

It literally doesn't matter. It's kind of annoying when people do that, I agree, but it shouldn't be more than a passing thought. Just move on and do other shit than sperg out.
>>
>>17498938
Unless you can explain in detail without reference the function of every organ and tissue layer of at least 3 different organisms you're just as bad

Bet you think you go hard after listening to Ted talks and reading a couple of textbooks

>tfw you probably cant even read principa mathematica
>>
>>17498938
Why does this bother you? Can't someone who knows a little about a subject fully enjoy what little they know? That's how everyone gets inspired to know more.

Let's say I know nothing at all about, oh, heavy metal music. And I hear one album. Am I not permitted to like it?

It would be different if they were presenting themselves as experts. But everyone has a right to be enthusiastic about anything, however non-expert they are.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.