[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, here I go /adv/. >Be 29 >virgin >finally have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1340092597480.jpg (28KB, 315x480px) Image search: [Google]
1340092597480.jpg
28KB, 315x480px
Okay, here I go /adv/.

>Be 29
>virgin
>finally have chance to lose it
>Tried to have sex with a girl i know
>No condoms
>I'm too out of shape
>Halferect.jpg
>Already panting in like 5 mins into the run
>Kept on trying to get it in
>just won't
>girl is pissed off and tookoff straight to the showers
>Tried to explain that I wasn't erect yet, and desperately ask to do it again
>girlisstillpissed.jpg
>I fuckoff back to my bedroom after a while of pleading.
>jackoff
>Post-coital tristesse
>Worried that I accidentally got her pregnant
>been like this for weeks now
>depression is killing me, and really considering suicide

So how fucked am I? Can she still get pregnant even though I didn't get to properly put it in and didn't even came?
Been googling it up, and results said that "pre-cum" doesn't contain sperm if I pissed before. And I did before the act. But I just can't shake this god awful feeling.

Can you guys help me out? I just don't know what to do anymore and I'm sorry if this whole post is kinda hard to understand, it's just that I feeling so fucking bad while I'm typing this, thoughts aren't being processed correctly.
>>
>>17498851

Addition to this is that I've tried talking to her on occasionally, but she doesn't want to talk to me at all.

What do I do now /adv/?
>>
>>17498872
ok you are about to become a wizardo anon.
what is wrong with that?
are you crippled?
deformed?
have an extremely low paying job?

well then, everyone goes through something harsh. you don´t have to kill yourself.
you don´t need to fall for the ¨sex is the greatest thing ever¨ meme

just don´t anon.
also you wouldn´t want the title of the daily news to be ¨29 yo kills himself because he couldn´t get laid¨

go to a gym
read a book
eat your favorite meal

there are so many things you can do with your life
>>
>>17498904
>been trying to get better in life before mess
>applying for jobs and all that shit
>been trying to be more healthy as well

It's just that an opportunity for sex is just too damn hard to resist, and now I end up regretting it.

So anon, what are my chances? I don't really want to see this take a turn for the worse.
>>
>>17498923
your chances will improve if you decide to do things right, but no one can assure you will get what you want such is life.

I wish I could be friends irl with people like you, I have talents to repair broken people or I tell myself that anyway

just focus on yourself, if you are worried about sex then go have sex, pay for it or try it on a club. just try, you already have a giant no but you can try chances and get a yes instead
>>
>>17498945
>Why thank you kind an--

Fuck you and your pastas.

Really need someone to talk to about this problem.[spoiler] ;_; [/spoiler]
>>
Please, help!
>>
>>17498851
One clusterfuck at a time anon.
Forget the pregnancy thing. By your description it is impossible.
Also, ladies looooove guys that beg to have sex (sarcasm). Not that I blame you, but never do that again.
>>
>>17499108
Still can't shake it off, anon.

And while not getting the chance to talk to her, I did some observations on her.

She seem to be feeling sick for a while now, and I keep getting paranoid if the symptoms are that of pregnancy.

I really can't take this anymore.
>>
>So how fucked am I? Can she still get pregnant even though I didn't get to properly put it in and didn't even came?

She is not pregnant, girl here and I know what I'm saying, the fact that you're freaking out over knocking her up even though you didn't even get it in is the reason why you're fucked up, buddy, not the pregnancy story.
Anyways, get your shit together and never beg for sex again
>>
Get her off with your hands or mouth before you put your dick in.
That way if youre soft she wont care and wont be disappointed and you'll get a blowjob/handjob in return.
You gotta build your sexual confidence and you wont go soft anymore.
Making a girl cum with your fingers or mouth is gonna do that.
Dont make it a big deal and enjoy life. I have high doubts she'd get pregnant also. Next time you get intimate with that girl or someone else, make it really smooth and dont go directly to her bits with your hands. Tease her and make her in the mood.
>>
Thanks for the response, /adv/.

I feel a bit better now after reading your inputs.

If other anons out there who would like to give their piece of mind about my problem, I'll be here to read them.

Your inputs on this matter puts mind at ease.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.