[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the past month, my long distance girlfriend of two years moved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: ehhh.png (151KB, 341x363px) Image search: [Google]
ehhh.png
151KB, 341x363px
In the past month, my long distance girlfriend of two years moved in with my family after her's moved to a much further state (used to be a 2 hour drive b/t us, it'd be a 15 hour drive if she had went with them). My autistic mind accepted her idea of moving in with me and my family (which is already cancer). She gets jealous at normal interactions in my life between anyone she thinks I'm giving extra attention to and anytime I'm alone she wants me back asap. I'm not fucking any other girls but she doesn't have much faith in me. I'll like friend's selfies and get shit for it: she does the same thing for strangers. I can't even go to the gym without coming back to an upset girl. I work, or do class shit, and then come home late to her expecting me to take her out, not waiting for my next freeday. I feel like just a wallet. I feel depressed. She gets emotional about trivial stuff like not liking her tweets. She doesn't want to apply to any jobs or do any studying, but talks about how she hates not doing anything while I'm being productive. I used to love this girl who's fucking crazy about me but now I'm constantly debating whether or not I still love her.

I'm a shit listener when I'm tired and if I had some more foresight I could've opened my fucking mouth and said "no" to the whole thing. Her parents refuse to come take her back and I currently don't have the funds or time to pull off a move that many hours long. If I even hint towards the idea of breaking up she'll start bawling and sometimes even talk about commiting suicide.

It's pussy shit that I'm trying to run around it, but is my only course of action just biting a bullet and telling her she needs to go back to her family? How do I break it to her? I would gladly pay for her plane ticket, but I don't know how much shipping all her shit would cost.
>>
>>17498829
be strong and break up

obviously this relationship isn´t making you happy.

this is about you not her. relationships should be for both parts, you are doing yours she isn´t and that isn´t your fault.

talk to her one last time, tell her exactly what you´ve written here and go from there.
tell her you are doubting your feelings for her and that she should do something about herself or else you are out

be more of a man anon. you are anon not a doormat
>>
>>17498829
OP, from your post your girlfriend sounds very toxic, childish and insecure.
The thing about living with people is their absolute worst traits come out and you see who they really are. Often what you see is not what you thought you wanted in a person.
Her behavior is not reasonable. Talking with her will not be productive if she is a very manipulative, irrational person. Simply tell her she needs to leave. Dont give her reasons, don't let her prey on your emotions. Tell her you need time to rethink the relationship and that living together was too big a step and a mistake. Think of it as quitting a job. The more you offer in excuse for your unhappiness, the worse off you'll be when you try to deal with a spiteful and malignant employer you've royally pissed off. You want her to work with you so offer her nothing that would let her fuck you over.
>>
You're not a good match and she has some souls arching shit to do, and the burden of supporting her as if she's your wife doesn't rest with you. Tell her about everything you've told us here, and that if she can't put in some more effort to appreciating the work you do for her then it'll be quitting time. Put your foot down and stop being all pussy whipped. You're not her parent, your her boyfriend and you need things to support each other, not just you being a crutch for her.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.