[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear Alexandra, our phone conversation last week has really fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 7

File: 1471143545180.jpg (40KB, 460x459px) Image search: [Google]
1471143545180.jpg
40KB, 460x459px
Dear Alexandra, our phone conversation last week has really fucked me.
I can't face your scorn anymore.
You treat me as if I was least than anything.
I still can't understand why you come read my blog. Nor, why you come to ask me advice about computer shit, when you still think I might be spying on you.
I noticed you have forgotten that you invited me to that festival...
I hope you will have fun there.
I'm not going to engage any talks anymore. I'm not going to write on my blog neither.
I would answer you, but you want distance; then I'm gonna make it more obvious. And don't expect me to answer to you as I used to do.
Take care, and choose your fucker wisely.
1 love.
>>
Dear Girl,

I didn't read your messages to me on Facebook after we stopped being friends, mainly because I was toxic to you and you were toxic to me. I tried to find something that wasn't there and left when you found someone else, but at the same time you also knew and didn't say anything about it.

I don't want to make up with you and start being friends again because I have my own set of friends who love and support me, and who are always reliable to me.

Bye
>>
File: 1471710732953[1].jpg (52KB, 613x613px) Image search: [Google]
1471710732953[1].jpg
52KB, 613x613px
Dear person,

It's almost always a pleasure talking to you. Our last chat was one those. I can tell you fear something and it's not hard to take a guess.
Be more confident in your words, you can be comfortable around me.
>>
To Mark, Zack, Emilie and the chopper pilot.

I wish you guys were real, yesterday was the most fun I've had in a long time.
>>
Dear Sina,
Thank you that you were always there for me. You were the first person who opened up to me and the only one I ever felt like I could tell everything. It's been hard on me since you passed. I feel lonely even though I meet many people, I just can't speak with them like we did. I really miss you, I want to see you, hear your voice, and just talk about stuff like we used to. I really don't know how to cope with all of this anymore, as I know I'll never meet someone as perfect as you were.
In everlasting love, your anon
>>
>>17498931
I'm sorry for you ma Anon.
Hopefully life will bring you nice people and new adventures.
Courage and strength for you. 1love.
>>
Dear Rose,

I wish you were real.
>>
Hello Idiot.

Two years of my life were devoted to you and you thought going no contact was a kind thing to do. It would spare me from your inability to communicate but I think you're just too scared to face me. I'm a fucking wreck being denied a goodbye despite my desperate attempts and you don't care because you have the easy, less painful way out. I honestly hope you end up never being loved again.

Noyu
>>
I still sometimes remember finishing watching The Island, being completely blown away by the movie then turning my head to the left to you asleep, and that impression paled in comparison to that image. Breathing peacefully, your hair on your neck which I kissed, then I hugged you and got so close trying to connect every square centimeter of our skin together even though I extremely hate touching anything hot, including skin while I try to fall asleep. I closed my eyes and fell asleep so fast, even though I tried for once to be awake longer.
Like usual I can't sleep when I'm back home, rolling over I remembered this, the first time it was so nice at first then I felt that sinking feeling in my stomach. The second time was just before finally falling asleep, the memory of me holding you pushed me over the ledge so I was asleep before the fact of you not being there could hit me again.
Best of luck and happiness to you, and I'll try to be happy.
>>
Makes me think of my past bff/gf, I cut contact with no explanation because I told her 'if i ever cheated on you id never talk to you again' to protect her. I kissed my ex and at that second I felt like I made the biggest mistake in my life. The burden is too much to hold sometimes but we all move on from great relationships. The no contact was also to protect me from trying to reason that it can still work, I made a pinky promise to never cheat and I cant come to the fact of admitting it.

So I just left without a word.

>I still wish I could talk to her again
>>
>>17499022
Oops, was trying to quote you to this
>>17499048
>>
Dear God,
If you exist, go FUCK yourself.
>>
>>17499055
I relate ma anon
>>
>>17499048
Without a proper goodbye I keep entertaining myself with delusions that somehow things will magically be ok between us. I would rather he shut that down and smash my heart into smithereens. I know he doesn't mean it like this but the feeling of being cast aside and ignored like I never mattered hurts so bad.
>>
>>17499088
I can relate ma anon.
Believe me, it's even harder when there's still a few contacts.
>>
>>17499088
You mattered, just like my ex really mattered to me alot. I know the way I did it will help her heal easier because no one would like the thought of distrust in a new relationship because a past one involved 'cheating'. As far as I know, she doesn't know what I've done and hope it can stay that way until I get the balls to bring it up to her.

It's been about 5 years now, it might take me another 5 before I consider talking to her again.

It's never easy no matter how the approach is.
>>
>>17499096
u cheated on her then bailed and ignored her for 5 yrs. dont contact her again you selfish asshole.
>>
I'd go full Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind on you.
>>
>>17499137
Same here
>>
>>17499125
>this

You stay out of her life for fucking ever. Unless you plan on telling her why you up and left, just fuck off.
>>
zr, why are you ignoring me? if you dont like me dont want to be my friend then just tell me...
>>
>>17499088
Going through the exact same thing. It's been a couple months now but I still think about how much it sucked being cast aside. I've never had someone ghost me before, I think you just forget that not everyone shares the same morals as you. The saddest thing is I'd probably forgive them if we started talking again.
>>
>>17498795
Dear S,
I don't know what the fuck I feel for you anymore. I thought I loved you, but then you threw my feelings away and now you're back and I can really feel that you're sorry. I want you but I don't know if I'd be able to trust you again and I still feel bitter about the last time, so I keep being distant like you were with me.
IDK, I feel like we could have had the best relationship to ever exist, but now it's ruined and it's never going to happen anymore and everything about this sucks. I miss the way we used to be.
>>
Dear Ariel,

I'm so mad at you, and I can't even bring myself to tell you. I knew getting back together with you was a mistake. All of my friends, brothers, and family told me it was but I thought that we had something special. I thought we had what it took to look past our differences and make it work.

When I left for home, you said you loved me but deep down I knew that you would find someone else. I knew that you were going to end up replacing me, and I even told you so. You said it wouldn't but in the end you did.

Now you still patronize me, pretend to care about me, when all you do is talk about your sexual exploits and who you're involved with now. And I take it. I don't say anything because at this point, it's just not worth it.

But that won't be the case much longer, I'm just waiting until the point where I ghost you will hurt the most. I'll wait until you realize that you had it good with me, and that you won't be able to replace me, and then I'll leave your life forever. I will cause so much damage to you that you'll feel the pain I have, because you deserve it.
>>
Dear michelle,

I'm interested and I like you. I'm also in love with the thought of you. The night when we went out was the most fun I had in a while. I wish your schedule wasn't as booked and we go out more. Even if you are still busy I still want to try, I think you are worth it and worth the wait. I hope you feel the same, you are the only one to make me feel any type of good in a while.
>>
Dear Ex

First of all, fuck you for lying about being on the pill after I told you I didn't want children. What did you expect would happen had it been me who knocked you up? "Hey remember how you said you never wanted kids? And remember how I told you I was on the pill? Well I lied and now I'm pregnant and you're going to be the father, hope you're not mad"

Secondly, fuck you making me out to be the bad guy when I broke up with you because I couldn't handle your shit anymore. Telling people that I abandoned you because you were bi-polar, perhaps if you told me about that before we started going out it wouldn't have been so bad and isn't it funny how you managed to hide these symptoms until we were in a relationship.

And thirdly and this is the biggest one of all, fuck you for threatening to kill yourself when I said I was breaking up with you. You knew that my brother had killed himself less than 2 years ago, so to use suicide, SUICIDE of all fucking things to make me feel bad is a low blow.

I genuinely hope your kid somehow manages to grow up untainted by your bullshit, but seeing as the dad is in prison right now and he has you for a mother, I don't think he's got much of a shot.
>>
>>17500193
You are unstable and toxic and she deserves better than you. I'm glad she dumped you. You bring nothing but misery to others and then act surprised when they cut you out of their lives. People like you disgust me. Grow the fuck up.
>>
A

You were my best friend, you used me and then you left me.
That broke my soul.
You did so much damage and you act like it's nothing.
Like I never existed at all.
But guess what, you were the only thing holding me back.
You were so free spirited, so adventurous, you wanted to do good things for everyone and you never judged anyone for their appearance.
But you had your own demons, you had an enormous pride and you did horribe things in the past.
I was the complete opposite of you.
I was a total jackass towards some people, I never took risks and I had some "radical" ideas about certain people.
But I never held any pride, and I always wanted to treat everyone with respect, even if I had prejudices.
WE were opposite poles, you kept me in check and I did the same to you.
But now you're gone, I guess I never mattered in your life since you changed me for someone else in a blink of an eye.
You have my gratitude for all those years you were by my side, even if you didn't care about me.
Now it's my time to shine.
No one will have my thrust (thanks to you).
No more mr. nice guy, I know a lot of "expendable" people and I will fucking use them to my liking. I can be manipulative when I want, but I felt so sick with doing so I even wanted to throw up (I once did), but that's in the past. Now I don't feel anything and is easier every time I do it.
I'm not sure if you killed the good side of me or if I was like this since the very beggining, but it doesn't matter now.

But don't worry, I'll try to make this a better world just like you wanted, like WE wanted.
Of course, it will be different to what you call "a better world" and it won't be a tolerant one, but I will keep my dream.
-C
>>
File: male blind02.jpg (33KB, 678x509px) Image search: [Google]
male blind02.jpg
33KB, 678x509px
Hey,

I wish I wasn't so fucked up. Even after all the surgeries, the hormones. The loan and school. So fucked up.

The depression still grabs hold of me. Still weighs me down. Makes me see how fruitless all of it is, but I don't say anything because you say that you need to have hope for our future.

I'm not sure what you're hoping for.

Sure. We got married. Sure. We've been "together" for over half our lives.

But - I'm not in love with you. Honestly, I don't believe in being "in love" any more. We seek stability. We don't have lust. Nor infatuation. Honestly, sometimes I just wish I could spend days away from you.

I'm already looking forward to the day one of us dies. We're only in our 30s.
>>
>>17500944
Contact me right now.........I'm dead serious
>>
>>17500944
What are last initials
>>
>>17501010

Why? do you want to learn how?
It's pretty easy if you know how to read body languange and control your voice tone.
Also, vidya can help a lot with decision making since you need to think fast or you'll lose control of the situation.
Having some "backup" information can be helpful too since you might need it
Also check for fear, insecurities and anger in the other person, they can make things faster depending on what you want

>>17501013

Z. I.
>>
>>17501060
Any other tips? I really wanna learn
>>
>>17500944
>>17501060
Answer just one question. How would you handle your polar opposite if you ever wanted an advantage over them?
>>
Dear someone who still matters to me
You meant literally the world to me. I always put you first, gave you space. It felt like we really opened up to each other. I do not want to beleive anything you said was a lie. We had so much in common. You are the first and last thing I think about everyday. I still question why you left without an explanation. I assume it is because I am worthless. I cannot be with anyone else. :,( I wanted you to be there throughout my accomplishments and vice versa. I wanted to go on adventures with you. I irratiomally worry about you. I tried my best to make you happy but I am sorry for whatever I did. You were cold and I am very hurt. The thought of you being with someone else makes me feel sick. I guess that I do not deserve a boyfriend that respects me. So I am going to end it all this week since I am so easily replacable.
-B
>>
>>17501074

You need to check your appearance, be pleasing to other's eyes.
I'm not telling you to get facial surgeries or anything too extreme, but please do some exercise (being a muscled monster is not necessary), dress well (no fedora-tier shit) and get cleaned.

That's all I know, it should be easier once you test for yourself.

>>17501080

It would be difficult to answer.
But if I had to, I would try to earn her trust since a direct approach would be impossible with someone so prideful (this could take a lot of time).
Also, I would try to learn about her fears or insecurities and cling on them. We all fear something after all.
Lies might not work since my polar opposite has an "everyone is good" mentality, but facts and "half facts" should do the trick.

Finally it heavily depends on what I want to do with her
>>
Before I meet you I was fine. And I'm not telling you I'm not now. But I still don't understand why I started having a crush on you. I find you attractive, and liking almost the same stuff was such a nice coicidence. I don't expect you to find me cute or attractive or anything because I'm not. I know I will never have a chance with you. I really hope you're happy with your girlfriend. You're a really nice boy. And I hope from the bottom of my heart to stop having a crush on you and just be good friends.
>>
Dear Chloe, I'm sorry that i told you i liked you and that you didn't feel the same way.. I guess it sorta messed up our friendship somehow.. I hope you had fun tonight at the football game when cameron asked you out and to homecoming.. I know we are not on good speaking terms and i cannot understand why but i hope with all my heart he makes you happy because god how i love you when your happy.. I love you.. I wish i could tell you all the ways you somehow impacted me because you'd be suprised you left behind a legacy of any kind but just know you will be missed. your not dead but still missed.
>>
terri
grinding my teeth and missing you
hit me up
>>
>>17500560
damn anon thats though shit hope you really get her out of your life and find someone good
>>
Dear L
I really like you and wish i could have showed my feelings before but it just wasnt the right moment to do it and now i guess its too late.

Dear Ex:
Sorry for everything I caused if you did truly got hurt by my actions, just understand that I was really dumb and stupid back then, I hope you are happy with your new boyfriend.
>>
Dear A,

Man fuck you. Really, fuck me. I let you infect me with your beauty, your smile, your vitality, your wit, your laugh. I compare every woman I have a chance with to you, and none of them compare. It's not idealizing you, it's cold hard facts that none of them shape up to you. And now you're engaged. And I try to be happy for you, but it's so difficult. When you got married I knew you were going to ask me to be your best man, and fuck you for that. There are so many times I want you out of my life. And now you may have cancer. And I don't know what I'll do if you leave me. Please don't leave me.
>>
We're in love. We made love. I love her, she loves me and we both love you.
I hope that if you ever find out, you'd realize that it's more complicated than it seems. She stayed with you in the end, so that's got to count for something.
Doesn't mean I'll ever stop loving either of you.
>>
>>17500973
Dat feel.
Strength ma anon.
Don't loose time waiting (like me). Move on !
>>
>yolo
>insert name

errbody's feeling brave today
>>
>>17501090
Dude don't put that much power into other people's hand it's your life so when you kill yourself at least have it be about yourself.
>>
Ali,

I need to stop obsessing over you, but dammit, you don't make it easy.

I want to talk to you so badly, but when I imagine us hanging out together I don't know what we'd talk about. It would probably just seem weird to you. And I don't trust myself to not do something stupid like blurt out that I'm hopelessly, insanely in love with you.

I don't want to do that though, not because I'm afraid of you rejecting me (though I am a bit), but because I'm afraid, terrified, that it would hurt our friendship. It's happened to me before. And I don't think I'd be able to survive if it happened with you.

Please, for the love of everything, help me out and show me a definitive sign if you have these same types of feelings for me as I have for you. Even if it's something small. I don't want to just take a shot in the dark and risk it. I'm sorry, but I just can't. I've been hurt too many times doing that, and you're too important to me.

See you next week, I guess.

-Superman
>>
Dear me,
You're inevitably going to read this, so you can't even do this thread right, you stupid asshole.
>>
J,

Get out of my head. You cheated, and you treated me like garbage, yet I'm still somehow holding out the hope you'll apologize and come back, but we both know that your ego is way too fucking big to do anything like that. You'll never apologize. We'll never end up together again. Hell, you're probably already with someone else as I type this out. Point being - you're gone for good. Whatever delusional little fantasy I have in my head of things working out between us is NOT going to happen.

I hate that I'm mourning you, I wish I could stop wasting energy and emotions on you. You're far from worth anything I gave you. I gave you everything, and it still wasn't enough. I don't know why I still love you, you're an asshole.

Stay out of my dreams. Stop forcing me to relive every conversation we ever had, every memory we have together. Stop it.

It's killing me. I wish you hadn't taken everything from me.

-T
>>
>>17501090
Dayum, dawg.

You know what you need to do? You need to take your hand, okay? Take your hand, reach into your pocket and pull out a bottle. Now, I know what you're thinking, but just hear me out. You need to take your hand, reach into your pocket, pull out a bottle so that you have the bottle in your hand, okay? Do you have the bottle in your hand? Okay, so take that bottle in your hand, and open it up. Did you open your bottle? Okay, so reach into your bottle, and take out a chill pill. Do you have your chill pill? Is your chill pill now in your hand? What you have to do next is take your chill pill, and you're going to put the chill pill in your mouth. We put the chill pill in our mouth, and we swallow the chill pill.
>>
I dreamt about you for the last two nights. How easily have I fallen for you...
>>
>>17502268
too easy ma anon...
Falling too deep and too easy
>>
Dear M,
How could you do this to me? You ask me out the next day after you break up with ur bf, we have great time, you come onto me even though weve been friends for 2 years and u always told me ill find the right girl. You lead me on for 3 weeks , showing me love giving me hope then one day just cut off communication. Leaving me to find out you got back with your ex with no warning. Fuck you and you apology which was 2 weeks too fucking late, i wish i never asked you how you were that day you broke up with him.
>>
Hm. Not much to say. I don't know how things are going to turn out, so I'm trying not to worry about it too much.

I'm pretty sure I've found my weakness though, so that's cool. It's surprisingly normal.

I find it pretty ironic that it's the singular thing that is the difference between those we despise and those we respect.

I thought I understood my mind, I guess I was mistaken.

This will be my thought out in the universe to you. I'm still not sure, but I don't feel it matters much either way. Have a good day.
>>
>>17502275
I know. I wish I could stop myself.
>>
>>17502292
AIN'T NO BRAKES ON THE RAPE TRAIN!!
>>
C
Get the fuck out. Seriously, I don't want to to see your face ever again. Because of you, I may have lost my best friend. All because you've mistaken being an obstanate bitch for being independent. I know you're sick and need help, but if it's at the cost of my friendship then you can get it somewhere else. You could not leave soon enough, and when you do go ahead and stay gone.
>>
>>17500108
Compared to you it's really fucking fresh. I feel so desperate and I would do anything to hear -something-.
>>
>>17502481
maybe they'll come back, but maybe they won't. The important thing is that you realise that it is just one person, as important as they may feel to you now eventually you'll start to see the negative traits they had. They ditched you, in the most cowardly way possible. You'll go on to meet other people who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated.
>>
You're a mess and I feel responsible for not being there, but I won't let myself meddle.

All I ever wanted was to protect you from the world. You aren't gullible. You pretend to be, accepting everyone, and maybe that's why you managed to magnetize a solid iron piece of garbage like myself. I can't even tell you what I want to tell you, because you will just say you forgive me and continue to tell me about him touching you.

I want you closer to me, I want to be one, I want to be a cell in the iris of your vapid blue eyes. I want to entertain you, amd fill you with myself, and myself with you. I want to create the world with you.

I love you because of who you are, but who you are will never know why I cannot stay around you. I want to protect you from these shitty lying men, I want to sweep you up and take you away and touch your face, your hair. I want to feel the shame of having your eyes focused on me. I want to be cornered.

How can I blame them for taking you in as they do? I only want the same. The difference is, I have no chance. I could have always been there, always been a step above the others in your life, but Ive grown up now. Adults are greedy. I didn't want that. I wanted you to know how despicable I am, but you never pushed me away.

You would just try to act strong and say you don't need protecting. I wanted to push you away by telling you my feelings, but you glossed right over them so easily that I...

I'm sorry I wasn't born a strong, beautiful man instead of an ugly and jealous girl. The last time I saw you, you ran and held onto me like you thought I might disappear. I wanted to die then, so I would never forget how it felt to have you so close, closer, however-- however--

I've forgotten already. Please take me into your arms and suck the life from me. The first and last thing I will think about is you. Burn me alive so that I can rise from soot as one capable to love quietly and still stand for you.

I'm sorry... I'm sorry, I'm sorry...
>>
>>17502587
>I want to be a cell in the iris of your vapid blue eyes

Fucking Chad
>>
>>17502599
If I were Chad, or even a man, I might have already been allowed to claim her. She loves those types.

May be thats overly optimistic, but thinking that she wouldn't have me even as a man would crush me dead.
>>
>>17502623
You should convert to the penis, lesbro
>>
>>17502623

"claim her"

Fuck off man, rofl
>>
>>17502632
I'm not even partial to either. I guess I'll just keep filling the void with working long hours until I croak.

>>17502643
As my lover. What is wrong with the phrase? It means vafioud things, to call for attention. You people really fucking kill me.
>>
>>17502587
>>17502623
You should consider wearing a fedora to match your "prose"

Also, look up the meaning of the word "vapid". Stringing pretty-sounding words together doesn't make you sound smart or romantic.

You might also want to look up what "purple prose" means.
>>
>>17502658
Maybe I could make you croak tonight
>>
>>17502658

I will vafioud you in the mouth
>>
File: 1467265467875.jpg (13KB, 255x190px) Image search: [Google]
1467265467875.jpg
13KB, 255x190px
>>17502659
I'm not a neckbeard writing prose. This is how I talk normally. I know what vapid means. She is a vapid person.

The people in these threads acting as if they know a person merely from a letter that isn't to them really trigger muh autism. There, is that better for you? Make you feel more comfortable?

I don't know what set you nerds off but I thought this was a thread for getting your feelings out. If you want to take out your nerd rage on someone, go ahead and take it out on me. Whatever, dude, jesus christ.
>>
File: 1426363993271.gif (3MB, 387x291px) Image search: [Google]
1426363993271.gif
3MB, 387x291px
>>17502675
I want to shoot my nerd rage all over your face
>>
>>17502675

Don't thy dare use the name of the lord in vain, I shall have you know that I will pierce thee true with thine fedora f you
>>
>>17502675

I will autism you right in the trigger
>>
>>17502675
You learned an important lesson today: the internet is not your private diary
>>
>>17502675

Stop using the word "soot."

Seriously bro
>>
>>17502696
I'm sure you think you've schooled me, or whatever /b/ tier autistic merry go round this is supposed to be, and that's fine. I don't know who hurt you, but you guys just take it easy this weekend. It gets better eventually.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 306x165px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 306x165px
>>17502710
I prefer it to ashes because of these babies
>>
>>17502722

Kay, I'll give you that one.
>>
hey T,

I give up. I'm sorry.

- X
>>
>>17503242
I gave up also.
>>
Dear J,
I like you too. I really, really do. But we both know we can't do this right now. We can't date and it makes me sad to say that. I don't want you to wait. I don't want to make you miserable. But I'm scared. I'm scared, and I'm sorry I'm scared. I don't want this to be weird. I don't. I know how it was with N and I don't want us to be awkward like that. I just want to go back to the way we were before. But fuck you. You knew I was dealing with this and you still confessed, I told you the same day that I wouldn't be able to do much of anything because of it. Why couldn't you wait? Why couldn't you hold back just a little longer?
Any tense air right now is your own fault.
>>
Dear ex,
Our relationship is complicated. I love you and I know you love me. I think you broke up with me because you were afraid of distance in our relationship. I love you but I don't want to wait for you to be ready for us to get back together. I want to move on because I am afraid that I'll become a social leper if I can't. You won't be able to be replaced, because every memory of us being together gives me some of the best feelings I can imagine. Sometimes when I experience intense depression and anxiety it feels like my heart is collapsing- thinking about the times we had, even our arguments and the bad days, makes it feel like the exact opposite. No one has ever given me that and I don't know that they ever will. However I don't know that you would love me for who I am and who I'm going to be. And I need to believe that if I take my life in a new direction we will be able to be friends. Because still I love you more than anyone ever will love me. I just miss you so much but I need to remove this bandaid.
>>
>>17503242
It's all good!
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.