[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, help. I have a major crush on the little sister of my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1451317364403.jpg (59KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1451317364403.jpg
59KB, 395x401px
Guys, help.

I have a major crush on the little sister of my gf and I think she likes me too. She laughs every time I say something "funny", agrees with me on everything and constantly does little favors for me.

I would just avoid her, but she regularly sleeps at our place, so that's not an option.

It's getting worse and worse. I still love my gf, but her sister is not only better looking than her, but I also really enjoy being around her because we just kinda click.

How do I get this shit out of my head?

Even if I were to break up with my gf I couldn't date her sister, I think my gf would literally kill herself over this.

I'm having nightmares about this shit. I dream about intensely fucking the sister and my gf going insane over it.
>>
why does our minds even allow shit like this? funny isn't it
>>
I'm so fucking jealous right now.
>>
>>17498793
>I think my gf would literally kill herself over this
I think her father would kill you over this
>>
>>17498801

Nothing to be jealous about, mate. Really. This is driving me crazy.
>>
>>17498793
talk to her little sister about it and ask her to be less nice to you or something. If she feels the same do not go for it
>>
>>17498793
Just get it out of your mind and remember that regardless what you guys do the chances of you and her sister working out are slim, especially if you break up with your girlfriend. Also remember that your girlfriend and her sister aren't the only ones in the family who would react to this scenario, her family is watching too, and might not react reasonably to this either. Unless you are 100% sure that her little sister has a crush on you (IE she has actually told you or confess), I wouldn't recommend it, because it might just be all in your head. Also I sure hope this little sister is legal age or if you guys are both underageb&s that she is at least in your age range (IE like two years or less younger than you). If not, you're a pedo, OP.
>>
>>17498807

Not only that, I'd also lose like 90% of my friends because most of them are primarily my gf's friends.

Doing anything with her could potentially fuck up my entire life, but yet I can't stop thinking about it.
>>
>>17498822

Me 28
Gf 24
Sis 21

Been together with my gf for 5 years. I don't plan or want to act on my feelings, it would be full retard times 1000 but the thoughts are driving me insane.
>>
Get into a situation where you all are drunk and let her come onto you and blame her. Your gf will mostly be pissed about her and she probably won't come over anymore.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.