[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have tried to be reasonable with my gf in regards to her exercising

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1456612992637.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1456612992637.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
Have tried to be reasonable with my gf in regards to her exercising manipulation on me but wont stop. Expects me to take her out and spend my money even if I'm struggling financially. Has told me before that when she watches gossip girl it motivates her to ruin peoples lives.

Lately she has been acting absolutely crazy, screaming at me, yelling, she been hanging around these dirty sluts from her work and I want to break up with her but feel as if I love her too much. She embarrasses me in front of my friends and makes belittleing comments. Even when she's infront of her slutty friends shes ignoring me. She wont break up with me but I felt so bad when I broke up with her (then got back with her).

Wtf is wrong with me? she treats me like absolute dirt, uses me for me money and tries to control and fk with my emotions any chance she gets. I have stupidly given up a lot of things for this bitch and have lost a lot of friends especially from people that dont have respect for me anymore because I stayed with her.

She even told me tonight she's going on a cruise with her slutty friends where a party is going to take place and Ive told her that her friends are going there only to get guys, she just changes the subject.

She knows how to make me feel bad even when its her thats being the bitch. I never useto cop her shit wtf is wrong with me?

How do I fix this shit?
>>
>what's wrong with me?
You're a submissive faggot.

>How do I fix this shit?
By learning the word "no". Although I doubt you can do anything about her at this point. just break up and remember what happens when you act like a little bitch.
>>
Dump the bitch fuck, if she is ruining your life stop romantisicing you can make it better
>>
>>17498669
So... she treat you like shit. Use your money for her personal amusement. After you say that shit about the cruise, pretty sure that she also cheat on you. And you "love her too much"? How exactly you can call love something like this? You want to fix it? Break up with her and try to find someone who respect and love you.
>>
>>17498669
Dump her you imbecile. This isn't love.
>>
>>17498669
The number of times you shoulf ever talk to her again is the same number as your self-esteem.
Pro tip: it's zero.
>>
>>17498669
shut up OP. You get what you pay for. I'm sick of hearing all the guys who have no balls
>>
Lol you're living the offspring's song Self Esteem
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.