[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what are the essential things I need to do when I get a girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

So what are the essential things I need to do when I get a girlfriend and how do manage to keep them after the first date?
>>
>>17498600
Bump
>>
>>17498655
Bump
>>
>>17498600
>So what are the essential things I need to do when I get a girlfriend
1) Take care of yourself: your body, your mind, your finances, and your social life. None of these things has to be perfect; it just has to be clear that you are not neglecting any of them.

2) Get yourself out there. The best places to approach women are purely social situations: clubs and bars are the cliche, but interest groups, classes that are not part of a school or work curriculum, and even stores where people don't typically run errands are also good. The basic rule of thumb is that if she HAS to be there it's bad, but if she WANTS to be there it's good.

3) Make the approach. The old social expectations that the guy must always make the first move are pretty much gone, but many women have a policy of never making the first move because it filters out men who are too afraid to do it themselves. It's the most basic of shit tests, and if you want to pass, you have to ask.

Be straightforward and forthcoming about your emotions and intentions as quickly as possible. Ideally, you should ask her for a date at the end of your first conversation. That's not always practical, but do not let more than two weeks go by before you ask for a date. You WILL be friendzoned if you wait any longer, because she will assume you are not interested in dating her.

4) Go on a few dates. Note that I have not told you to ask her to be your girlfriend yet. That comes later. Use these first dates to get a better sense of whether or not she's a keeper. Do a lot of listening. But don't forget to talk about yourself too: she's evaluating you just as you're evaluating her.

5) Ask her to be your girlfriend. Hopefully, she says yes.

And that, OP, is how you get a girlfriend.

How to keep it up? 1) should be force of habit anyway. 2) can be maintained by continuing to go to fun places with her. The other steps are moot once you have a girlfriend, at least until you are single again.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.