[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>blood flows to your penis and gets hard so you can stick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

>blood flows to your penis and gets hard so you can stick it in a tight warm whole until you orgasm and create more people
>this is literally all that life is
>>
>>17498591
Ikr ?
>>
Really makes you think
>>
Try /r9k/
>>
You're supposed to do that to as many women as possible in your lifetime but society makes it harder for you to do that
>>
It's isn't all life is, psuedointellectual. You can oversimplify and reduce anything in the world like that to make it seem pointless. Go back to /r9k/.
>>
>>17498591
Yeah, and ain't life great?
>>
>>17498591
If I was on the lowest valued bill, I would make the same face.
>>
>>17499151
>$100
>lowest valued

so they finally did away with the $1, $5, $10, $20, and $50 bills?
>>
>>17498591
Explain why asexual people die from age then. If that's all what life is, they would all kill themselves wouldn't they?
>>
>>17499241
Isn't the suicide rate for asexuals super high?
>>
>>17499245
I have no idea
>>
>>17498591
This attitude is why you can't get a date.
>>
>>17498939
Sad but true :(

It's a miracle humanity achieved anything with our constant sex drives
>>
File: 1448749960458.gif (2MB, 400x250px)
1448749960458.gif
2MB, 400x250px
>>17498591
>mfw my wife is sterile
>mfw i read your shitty boohoo feels post
>>
>>17498939
That's because there are limited resources and eventually it would all boil down to people fighting over them to survive and dying out when they all get used up/destroyed.
>>
You aren't only part of the evolutionary system, you are part of other natural systems as well. The way you guys talk about evolution sounds like you think it's sentient or something.
>>
>>17500338
It'll be a pretty kick ass ride till then
>>
Yeah, life's pretty awesome.
>>
>>17498591
I dunno that's pretty hot.
>>
>>17498591
On the hole, it's not that bad.
>>
>>17501384
We're not so different, you and I.
>>
BUT WHATABOUT GAY PPL?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.