[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/! I came for... advices. What a surprise! I got a new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1461792812679.png (685KB, 837x900px) Image search: [Google]
1461792812679.png
685KB, 837x900px
Hi /adv/!

I came for... advices. What a surprise!

I got a new girlfriend recently, and she has papillomavirus (HPV), which is a pretty common STD. She told me before so it's no surprise. I don't want to get infected but neither of us is asexual. Also, we love each other and I will not dump her.

So here are my questions:
- What should I absolutely avoid not to get infected?
- Will I take a real risk if I just use my fingers (without visible lesions on it) to masturbate her?
- Any idea to "have sex" without coitus? I already have some ideas but I'm sure I haven't thought of everything.
- Any other advices?

Thank you already for your help!
>>
>>17498561
Dump her or go asexual. Or you can share the disease between you.
>>
>>17498564
None of these really are options... I know there are some way to stimulate each other sexually without taking any risk, for example masturbating simultaneously. Are there better ways? Is the fingers' skin vulnerable to this infection? If yes, is infection guaranteed of is it just, like, a small chance?
>>
>>17498561
>>17498566
have you considered doing some research or even a google search? you can literally get all the information you're looking for on wikipedia
>>
>>17498569
Yes, but I also wanted advice from real people and not an inert book. Interactivity is important.
>>
>>17498571
theres nothing we can tell you that wikipedia wont.

is it infectious? dunno, i'm not a doctor or wikipedia
are there ways around it? dunno, i'm not a doctor or wikipedia
>>
>>17498569
Also, the wikipedia articles doesn't give ideas to have sexual interactions without risks
>>
>>17498574
Generally because there aren't really ways around it. It can potentially infect you through contact with her bodily fluids and of course a condom is not disease protection (it's literally just contraceptive, it can't stop shit like HPV and HIV).

Staying with her puts you at extreme risk of contracting the disease.
>>
>>17498573
Well, you dunno. But maybe someone of this board had to face a similar case before me and can talk from experience.
>>
>>17498575
Okay. Thank you.
>>
find out which type she has, theres one that literally everyone gets (the one were you get some cold sores on your lips like once in your lifetime) which is the most normal STI in the world. Its the only acceptable one you could get that has no health effects (unless your old/have AIDS already) and goes away by itself.
>>
>>17498561
Final year medfag here

There are multiple strains for HPV. For the common ones you can get a vaccination for it. You'll need multiple doses over several months and might cost you like 200 bucks or some shit. Peace out brother, let the dick warts not get to you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.