[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>GF says she is a virgin >It is not important for me, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>GF says she is a virgin
>It is not important for me, but I do not believe her, because she had 2 relationships before, that lasted for over 5 months, I do not tell her that I don't believe her.
>She comes for netflix and chill and when we started taking our clothes off, she got all panicky and crying and saying how she is scared and unsure should she do it. We talk and I try to comfort her and tell her that everything will be all right. But we didn't have sex that night.
>Tomorrow comes, she says she got her period. On the 5th day of the period she came to my house again.
>We had sex and there was no way for me to find out if she was really a virgin because there was some leftover blood from her period on the condom.
Sex was awful, like playing a basketball with someone who never held a ball, although it got better over time. but I think all this was an act.
>Back then I didn't think about it.
>After the next meetup for sex, we left my house at the 4am to walk her home.
>Her ex passed on the bicycle right in front of us. In 4 in the morning. He was stalking her. She covers her face so that he can not recognize her and she says that she is embarrassed.
This tiny gesture confirmed my thoughts that she was not a virgin. The only reason she was embarrassed and covered her face was because she had something serious with her ex. This was one more sign that she was not a virgin.
>she also refused to shave, saying how she is inexperienced with all that stuff.
Another part of the act so she could create an illusion and convince me more that she is my first.
Why would she lie to me about her virginity? To make me feel special? She said to me how she said to her mother, aunt and father she is not a virgin anymore.It is super weird to say something like that to father. Are there possibility that I am right? We broke up 3 days ago for different reasons, and I am burning to tell her all of this. Should I do it and or no, and why?
Thanks for the help.
>>
>>17498444
>we broke up
>should I get further involved with her

No, anon, it's over. Whether she lied or not makes no difference. If neither of you want each other in their life (as a break up would suggest) just move on with your life. No good will come out of further involvement.
At the very least ask yourself what you're trying to accomplish and why it is important to you.
>>
>>17498450
Because I want her to see that I managed to discover her lies. I do not want her to think that I fell for her tricks. And then I want to never see her again.
>>
>>17498461
Why does it matter? No reason to do that all you're doing is making it possible for horrible shit to happen. Just leave it.
>>
>>17498466
Because my ego is hurt when I think that she thinks how she managed to fool me.
>>
>>17498477
What you're doing is incredibly foolish. Like you, she is far too concerned about her own issues to spare a thought. Leave it be, anon, better yet explore your own feelings and deal with that. No good will come out of you seeking further interaction with her.
>>
>>17498486
You are right. But why do I have such an urge to tell her. I do not want this feeling.
>>
>>17498512
because your autistic. Fuckin let it go, she means nothing now so who gives a fuck? You still do? Then youre still a beta no matter if you tell her or not.
>>
>>17498512
You got your first piece of ass and you're accusing her of lying without any solid evidence... be grateful you're not much older and trolling the boards asking why you're a 35-year-old virgin.

Just let it go, 100%; and focus your attention elsewhere or on another piece of ass.
>>
>>17498444
You sound like a paranoid faggot.
>>
>>17498444
>It is not important for me
You are a liar.

>I do not believe her, because she had 2 relationships before, that lasted for over 5 months
You are an idiot.

>>17498461
>Because I want her to see that I managed to discover her lies. I do not want her to think that I fell for her tricks. And then I want to never see her again.
You are an asshole.

But then, shit like this is what happens when people have sex before they're ready.
>>
File: edumacation.jpg (32KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
edumacation.jpg
32KB, 500x440px
>>17498444
>no way to find out whether she was a virgin because of leftover blood
>"managed to discover her lies"
You do know that not every girl bleeds when they lose their virginity, right? Especially if they use tampons or rode bikes as children, or as shown in pic related, have one that doesn't go all the way around the opening. Just a FYI for the next time you're dating a virgin.

Plus, there are clinics now that will do hymen reconstruction surgery (very popular with Muslim girls). You're just going to have to accept that you will never really "know."
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.