[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that when a girl actually tells you a problem she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Is it true that when a girl actually tells you a problem she's been facing/drama your automatically in the friend zone

A girl I know was telling me about how her best friend showed her pic of a spider and she has aracnophobia so unfreinded on all social media and then told me how mad she was at her and stuff and then said she was she gonna add her back and forgive her and stuff

Did fuck I fuck myself over by being nice?
>>
Nah it wasnt a dude so youre still good. But you might have better luckpursuing other girls - it will show this friend of yours that you are out there for more than friendship
>>
>>17498301

>Is it true that when a girl actually tells you a problem she's been facing/drama your automatically in the friend zone

No. Someone's willingness to be vulnerable and confide in you and your inability to tell them you have feelings for them are unrelated.
>>
>>17498301
Maybe. It's always wise to make a move as soon as possible.
>>
File: Friendzoned.jpg (910KB, 1019x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Friendzoned.jpg
910KB, 1019x1200px
>>17498301

Yes.

This is because she sees you as a confidant whom she can trust and rely on to listen to her bullshit and offer objective advice.

You're no longer in the dateable/fuckable zone, comrade.

You either spent too much time with her, without making a move or were too nice to her.

You have no one to blame but yourself.
>>
OP here so what is your advice for talking to future women and how do I stop being nice/good person
>>
>>17498357
Also how do I stop being clingy too I guess
>>
>>17498301
Not necessarily, a shoulder to cry on later may become a dick to ride on
>>
>>17498471
How likely is this to happen?
>>
>>17498357
Yo man, try to pick up on nonverbal cues. A lot of times girls do stuff that are unnoticeable if you are inexperienced. Brush their hair in a certain way with their head tilted is one of them.
Also you need to make it seem clear from the beginning what you want. If you only ever talk and be friendly with them, they will return the favor. This means you gotta learn to communicate with those nonverbal cues as well. Do it subtly and dont do it creepily. Good luck senpai
>>
>>17498687
Thanks
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.