[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello everyone; I and my girlfriend will be visiting NY for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1472131310383.png (75KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472131310383.png
75KB, 1920x1080px
Hello everyone; I and my girlfriend will be visiting NY for the first time now. The day we come to the Newark Liberty International Airport at 14:25 is also Beyoncé concert at MetLife Stadium, which starts at 19:30. Our apartment is located in Manhattan, near Washington Square Park. Our initial plan would be to go from Airport to the concert and when it ends finally back to Manhattan. The problem is we are not planning to spend small fortune for taxis. What is would be the best approach to the situation? Is it even safe to buy tickets? Also my concerns is; where should we put our luggage while we are at the concert? And as said above this would be our first time in NY so keep that in mind.
If you have any experience with situations like this please respond, your help will be highly appreciated and I want to try my best to make this happen for her.
>>
I went to school by Washington Square Park, you can guess which shitty school it is. Traveling by subway is the fastest way to get around in the city, traffic is fucking awful in the city. Also you really don't want to be hauling your luggage around, so I suggest putting yourself down at the apartment first. Also, what do you mean safe to buy tickets??? Anyways, I've lived in this shithole of a city for a little over a decade and a half, ask away...
>>
File: 1459865354065.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459865354065.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
About the tickets; I was told they will let you in the Stadium until one time and if you are late you will not be able to go inside. I was thinking we need like 1 hour on the airport , than 40 min to the apartment and than we can go to the concert. The plane can also be late and in that case i dont think we will be able to come in time. Also what is like driving with underground at 3 am? How much do you think it will cost us for whole transportation?
>>
Bump, so it wont die
>>
>>17498238
An hour to get out of the airport and, to be safe, allow at least an hour to get to the apartment by train/bus. An hour (allowing for connections) by subway to Port Authority bus terminal on 40th street and bus from there to stadium. You're cutting it close, but it can be done.
>>
Thanks for the response. What about financial point of view? How much will we have to spend? I will also repeat my question, excuse my unawareness, but is it safe to travel with subway late at night, after the concert?
>>
File: 20160522_105157.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160522_105157.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Dont die on me please
>>
>>17498493
Something like $15 for the express bus from airport. I've forgotten what the subway fare is $2.50?) About $5 each way on bus to stadium.

Yes, NYC is a 24 hour city and subway wuill be fine.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.