[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/. The situation is that I am doing an administration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Clara_Immerwahr.jpg (73KB, 800x1107px) Image search: [Google]
Clara_Immerwahr.jpg
73KB, 800x1107px
Hi /adv/.

The situation is that I am doing an administration course, and find one of the girls quite cute (I'm going to call her Amy). The problem is that the course meets up too irregularly (once a week), and there is only 3 weeks time left before it finishes so I'm running out of time to get to know her, and potentially ask her for details so we can correspond outside of the course.

I am not shy or reserved by any means. I have a good relationship with everyone on the course. I have a good relationship with all the class members especially the tutor, and a dude (I'll call him Bruce) and a girl (I'll call her Wendy) who seem to be the closest things she has to friends there (she knows them outside of the course). What annoys me is that I'm closer to her friends, but not to her. That being said, I'm not really close to any of them.

Anyway, I have a good relationship with the tutor and he asked me for my preferred options for a group work presentation we have at the end. I suggested Amy and Wendy, as they are probably the best workers in the class. But I also, obviously, suggested Amy for other reasons too.

So far, I have talked to her, and she's helped me out with some things and I've helped her out. But there's really nothing there to connote any form of relationship beyond that between us. The main problem is she's extremely reserved, not shy, but reserved. She doesn't really talk beyond what's needed. So, how can I get her interested in a conversation, how can I move from small talk to real talk? This is the biggest hurdle I've got in actively making new friends and connections. I really cannot do small talk, and have trouble identifying how to maintain an interesting conversation with people. I struggle to build connections quickly, and within a timeframe. Does anyone have anything that I can do to help this problem?

So with that in mind, what can I do?
>>
>>17498184
Ask her for lunch/dinner or anything else that you can have time for you and her. Ask her "friends" that your interested and to set you up with her. just straight up ask her. The quicker the better.
>>
>>17498192
Not sure if I can trust them not to go straight to her, and tell her. Is that a concern, or not?
>>
>>17498192
>>17498479
So, something like "hey, what are you doing this weekend? Would you like to go ?? on Saturday?"

She's a year off from being allowed to drink, which is a pain.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.