[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The boy i have a huge crush on is hyping me up. I met this guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

The boy i have a huge crush on is hyping me up.

I met this guy in high school and thought he was really cool, as in 2 cool 4 me. As in waayyyy out of my league. Apparently he was pretty lonely though and I was the only person who really acknowledged him as a friend and a good person. So he latched on to me.

As we talked more and more it became pretty apparent he was interested in me sexually. Im a plane jane so being hit on by an attractive guy fascinated me and I loved the attention he gave me.

Long story short.

He thinks I have a perfect body but I don't. Im afraid that when I show him it, he'll be disgusted.

Literally what he sent me
>i bet you have perfect breasts

I really like him. Hes funny and is the only guy who hasn't treated me like a little kid. Advice me up /adv/
>>
MODDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>17497965
Im 18. I graduated last year.
>>
>>17497957
the only person that thinks your body is disgusting is you. He is obviously making advances, if he does so what, it's not like he is going to destroy your life.
>>
>>17498040
His rejection could hurt me a lot.
And I'm not exaggerating when I say he's out of my league.
>>
you know what guys hate
when they compliment a girl and alllll they do Is shut it the fck down over and over and over.

What do you expect him to say? He obviously wants to make you feel good. And when a guy really is into a girl that girl becomes 11/10, and they really are perfect. Regardless if you think so or not. and hes a guy.. shit idk the last time I told a girl I bet she has perfect breasts, she took off her shirt, and I ran away.

just accept the fact he thinks your perfect.
welcome to relationships
>>
>>17498063
Yolo lol
>>
The only problem here really is your own idea;

>He thinks I have a perfect body but I don't.

Whether you like it or not, your body can be perfect and some people will find it incredibly attractive. It might not make sense to you, but it doesn't have to. You might be a plain Jane but for a lot of people that's a really beautiful thing.

>There's no such thing as perfect
>Things you think aren't good are great for other people

Also, he's not a fucking moron. He knows what he likes, he's not going to suddenly shit himself when you take your clothes off and he finally realises you're not [celebrity woman].

Srsly, you have a hot man chasing after you, enjoy the attention and go with it. Relax and let yourself enjoy it.
>>
>>17497957
Depends on who he is, but in general when a guy says something like "i bet you have perfect breasts" he does not mean he literally thinks your breasts are going to look like they came out of a playboy magazine.

Considering how emotionally invested he is, and how much it seems he is interested in you on a purely intellectual/emotional level i doubt he will be disappointed. He is probably not stupid, he knows what to expect in general and is realistic. Likely he cares about you so much that he does think you have perfect breasts, but because they are attached to you, the person he cares for dearly. Eye of the beholder plays a huge role, regardless of how attractive you are.

Independent of all this, you sound like you are unnecessarily self-conscious about your body. Totally and completely normal at your age btw. Actually it would be out of the norm if you werent. So hold your head high, you're more than likely a shit ton more attractive than you currently see yourself.
>>
>>17498084
He did say he wasn't a virgin so I assume he knows what a "realistic" body looks like. Or I hope he does.
>>17498073
Maybe I should. He keeps asking for nudes. Should I send them? I know that that's probably a stupid question.
>inb4 if you want to
>>17498068
Its hard to believe that. But you've added more insight thank you.
>>
>>17498110
>He keeps asking for nudes. Should I send them?
Anything picture you take, save, or pass around has the potential to be found and reposted. Ask yourself if you would be embarrassed should he show them to his friends, to your friends, to your parents, etc. If none of that bothers you and you're willing to risk it, go for it. Just make sure you clean the mirror first.
>>
>>17498128
Well if i send it through snapchat he cant really save it. Though I guess he could take a pic of the screen with another phone.
He's really not the type to repost things. He's an incredibly private person. Plus we dont have mutual friends. I do suppose I have to consider the factor of him showing his new military friends. I just wish I could see him in person.
>>
>>17498139
>Well if i send it through snapchat he cant really save it.
Yes you can.

>He's really not the type to repost things
You are the only one who can determine if it's worth the risk. I'm just making sure you understand the potential outcomes.
>>
>>17498151
Yeah and you're completely right. Do the risks out weight the benefits? I'll think it over till he messages me again.
>>
Who cares, own it. Even if you don't have the perfect body, if you take control and use your body right, giving him what he wants, he's not going to care either way.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.