[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hopefully this doesnt devolve quickly. I am having a hard time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: trans.png (64KB, 2000x2331px) Image search: [Google]
trans.png
64KB, 2000x2331px
Hopefully this doesnt devolve quickly.

I am having a hard time understanding the solidarity between the feminist movement and transsexuals (and i realize this may not be the proper definition), defined as an individual who has undergone a complete procedure from MTF or FTM. That includes genitals, chest, any other cosmetic changes and hormone treatment.

The feminism movement supports the concept of moving away from the gender binary. They support that no matter what your sex is you fit onto a spectrum from masculine to feminine. Transgenders, not having undergone surgery, can dress as the opposite sex or somewhere in between, gender expression. And more importantly they believe that a persons personal gender is never 100% masculine or 100% feminine. They are staunchly against the concept of the gender binary.

Now i know sex and gender are different, however it seems like changing one's sex entirely is buying into the gender binary by fitting themselves into what society says is a man vs a woman or vice versa. I am not particularly motivated politically or socially in any way with regards to transgenders, transsexuals, or feminism but i am curious on how the two philosophies clash as i understand them.
Id like to discuss or be educated or tell me to fuck off to a board where i can find an answer.
>>
Don't over think it. You're missing the whole point of these movements, which is to destroy western civilization as we know it through the use of cultural Marxism, which was introduced to American universities through the Frankfurt school.
>>
>>17497931
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

You are right that there are ideological inconsistencies between the two, but they bond as a matter of politics because both consider the patriarchy their major foe.
>>
Feminism has existed since the 1800's.

Traditional feminism is about social, political, and economic equality. It's about power being equal between the two.

(post?)Modern feminism (i'm making up this term) still contains some roots of traditional feminism, but is mostly about just shouting loud and angry people being angry, while tieing themselves to the LBGT movement and gender fluidity for a greater purchase to be different and "progressive".

It's slowly teetering in to the same radical pocket that white apologists, Men's Rights Advocates, and white supremacists fill. People mostly just looking to be upset for the sake of being upset.

Transsexuals are individuals who genuinely feel they were physically born in to the wrong gender.

Transexuals were also widely ostracized--even by the Gay/Lesbian movement--until VERY recently, and didn't have much to do with it. (Paraphrasing a publicly known transexual advocate--It's like the Gay rights movement realized they had mostly won, but now that they were running out of things to shout about and things to get funding for, they decided the way to keep things going was the next frontier, us Transexuals).

P.S.
I am a male traditional feminist, whose best friend is a lesbian and her girlfriend is a "modern" feminist (My best friend and I make fun of her all the time. luckily she has a sense of humor because she's also Vegan, which we also make fun of her for, because she's like a walking lesbian meme and she knows it).
>>
>>17497931

>>17498027
>Don't over think it.

This.
The problem is that you are trying to apply logic to an ideology that disregards logic as a "tool of the patriarchy".

It's a movement based on irrationality and insanity masquerading as something sane and logical, such as equality.
What I mean by that is "equality" is the supposed goal, used to recruit people into the madhouse that is feminism, because actual equality, in theory, makes sense.
Yet you step into it, see they hate objective medicine because it discourages being overweight, deluding themselves into believing morbidly obese is healthy. You see that they claim to want people to have choices regarding their own bodies, yet happily take funding from Jews and enable or even get their sons, circumcised.
They claim that there is a "rape culture", but then they water down the meaning on rape (While also showing men early on in life that choice does not matter, it's all about who has more authority - when they circumcise their sons).

My point is, logic and feminism doesn't mix.
Stop trying to make sense of it, because you never will.

If you want to be a feminist, embrace the insanity. They should have done like all great cults, and taught you not to question it.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.