[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up adv. it's been two weeks and I want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160823_115503.jpg (230KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160823_115503.jpg
230KB, 750x1334px
What's up adv.

it's been two weeks and I want to hang out with my ex. She said she's developing feelings for someone else and I know that's semi true but she still goes out to bars and stuff. I asked if she could hang on the weekends and she said it would hurt me more then it would hurt her. How do I get out if this spot in her mind? How do I make it okay so we could engage in casual sex and a night if just telling each other how we feel? I want it so bad, please help me get it.

She's 21 and I'm 20. Thx
>>
>>17497847
Have some self-respect and move on with your life.
>>
File: 1463811694158.jpg (50KB, 425x639px) Image search: [Google]
1463811694158.jpg
50KB, 425x639px
Date other chicks.

>You'll thank me later.
>>
>>17498087
>>17497891
I get spurs of feeling like this. How do i get more self respect and sotp this shit? just fucking another girl?
>>
fuck other girls, never talk to your ex again.
>>
>>17498145
1. Have some balls and cut this girl out of you life. Delete her from social media, block her number, ignore her if she tries at all to talk to you.
2. Stop whining about her to other people.
3. Focus in yourself, go to a gym, focus in your studies/job, become a better person overall. Find new hobbies, do things that you have always wanted to do but haven't done for whatever reason.
4. Find someone else, start dating and fucking other girls.

Needless to say, number 1 is the most important of all of them.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.