[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo, Roommate is feeling rather self conscious about her appearance.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 12

File: RoomieSideView.jpg (57KB, 368x626px) Image search: [Google]
RoomieSideView.jpg
57KB, 368x626px
Yo,

Roommate is feeling rather self conscious about her appearance.

Any suggestions for non girly outfits that suit the bulkier build?

Also rating 1-10.

Thanks

Pic related
>>
File: RoomieFrontView.jpg (67KB, 373x659px) Image search: [Google]
RoomieFrontView.jpg
67KB, 373x659px
>>
>>17497562
10/10 would wife
>>
>>17497562
>>17497559
I'd wife you in a hot second, OP. 10/10.
>>
why does your room mate feel self conscious?
>>
>>17497559

Does roommates name start with an L?
>>
high waisted pants and larger shirts (that one seems too thight for her figure). Also if they can be a bit longer it would help too (especially when you bend to pick up something).
A good jacket can also do wonders.. I would suggest getting one with a more classic cut and something like a cardigan.
>>
>>17497593
Bad experiences and bad relationships with little in the way of positive experiences.
>>17497594
Nope.

Unless your talking about death note.
>>
>>17497609
What do you mean bad experiences?
>>
>>17497611
Large quantities of verbal abuse from emotionally significant people.

Took an arrow to the self esteem.
>>
>>17497613
oooh?Like parents?
>>
not a bad figure. kinda like mine when I was in my 20s. the hourglass figure is a mixed blessing.

she needs to buy tops 1 size larger than what's shown in the pic. shouldn't be baggy, but what she's wearing in the pic is too tight and shows every bulge.

if she insists on wearing something tight, then horizontal stripes are a no-no and shapewear is a must. (she can get away with horizontal stripes if the top fits though. it's not slimming but it's not bad. irregular stripes seem better than uniformly spaced ones.)

a lot of girly-looking clothes are designed to flatter the figure. so if she doesn't want to wear feminine-looking clothes (no judgement here, I can completely relate), she should know that her options are going to be limited.

the rise on those jeans is very wrong for her shape. I would go with natural waist jeans or at least don't tuck the shirt in. but that just looks terrible. might be tough to find well-fitting jeans that sit at the natural waist with her figure, but if she really can't find anything, there are websites like makeyourownjeans.com where you can get them custom made. if she's really worried about a custom fit, she can enter measurements a couple inches bigger than her actual measurements and then have a local tailor alter the pants if the fit is off. doesn't cost much, I have had pants altered for as little as $10.

will post more if I think of it.
>>
>>17497559
The gym, shutting her mouth or both.
>>
>>17497618
Honestly I think she would look good in workout stuff. She is built like a powerlifter and thats not a bad thing.
>>
THICC

Close to my ideal body type.
>>
>>17497562
At first I thought she was a transsexual and then I saw the curves.

First off, cut out the jeans. You have a long torso and skinny legs so it's best to show off the legs. Start removing all visible body hair and wear things such as rompers to shorten the length of your bust, get rid of the tummy and show off your assets. Dresses that are knee length to mid-thigh length will work well, especially ones that are a bit poofy and have sleeves but show breasts.

Start curling your hair to make it poofy and more balanced with your body. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Soy1K7PIeBw Stuff like this. Additionally, keep a clean room and home. Also stop wearing tight stuff that conforms to your skin. 3/4th sleeves and ones that poof out and show collar bones while covering the top half of the arm above the elbow are good. This will slim her down since her forearms are teeny but the upper isn't.

Perhaps dye your hair a shade darker or lighter or even something unnatural, it will brighten you up. be sure to buy lipsticks and makeup that go with those colors. If you are not good with makeup, browse around YouTube channels that give lots of tutorials with beauty stuff (ignore all skin products/the charcoal teeth and other bullshit fads and go with actual makeup and hairstyles that look cute) and try things such as ipsy and beautybox to get affordable, hq products that you might not have tried before.

Also, highwaisted pants. Low risers will emphasize the muffin top but high waisters will make the badonkadonk look huge and push some of the side fat down to make the ass rounder. Again, dresses that emphasize bust and lower legs are great, think traditional and vintage as well but without going full pinup. Something like flowers will brighten it up, everything is dark and muddy.
>>
>>17497621

Shes broke, but hey if your willing to pay she would be happy to go.
>>
>>17497629
I never considered that, that's actually an interesting idea.
>>
>>17497609

Just looks a lot like my ex is all. Owned that top, same shape... That waistline *drool*.

She had big self esteem issues and I treated her like shit and made her think worse of herself cause I'm a cunt who was really just trying to cover his own problems and flaws by making her feel like shit. In reality she was perfect for me, my dream girl, I was just an asshole and she left me for it. My crutch to live with now.

Morals are, you're friend has an attractive body, very sexy, lots of guys desire that shape over twigs. Us guys say mean shit for dumb reasons and we often regret it, try and get over it and have confidence in yourself
>>
>>17497637
I mean seriously the girl has definitely has some natural strength with that build...Has she ever considered becoming a gym person? Im not gifted with a optimal fashion body but I sure fucking make up for it with sports.
>>
>>17497632

Like a modern Audrey Horne or Marilyn Monroe, try to stay away from people with similar body types like Kim K who wear unflattering and shit outfits (the whole family has awful taste in clothing.) Good luck roommate and remember beauty is a lot of hygiene too. Get your eyebrows threaded, wear deodorant, use mouth wash, shave/wax/laser remove legs, upper lips, around the brow area if you don't want to thread, underarms, toes, and even forearms if the hair is dark. Learn to apply makeup. Whiten your teeth or get them straightened if they're not cute.

Buy sexy underwear and lingerie that you feel confident and sexy in- it's hard to feel hot even in the best dresses if you're wearing stained period panties. Many stores have really cheap stuff that is cute too, most people look at walmart which has $15 - $20 for shitty, mismatched and low-quality clothing when you can just go into somewhere like Zara, legitimately, and get a similar outfit on sale. Sales will be your life. Like people seem to be afraid of brands but fail to realize that the ones marketed towards young girls or college students are cheap.

I'm not Murrican so I can't give stores but if you're familiar with things like Zara, Bershka, Pull & Bear, H&M, Springfield, etc. they all offer clothing where you can get a full, HQ and nice outfit for under $30 (that's undies, dress and shoes.) on sale. Obviously Zara and Pull and Bear will be a bit more high end whereas Bershka is lower cost but the quality is roughly the same.

Additionally, if you don't like something make sure to keep all receipts and do returns and exchanges and keep shopping. You can work out and look nice but if you're in autism shoes and low-waisted muffin jeans and ugly 80s revival sweaters then you're in for a bad time. Also wear small jewelry and accessories that are golden and end up finding things to match. Reds, blacks, whites, blues, golds and olive colors are all good for clothing.
>>
File: lionking.jpg (5KB, 293x172px)
lionking.jpg
5KB, 293x172px
also can we see face?
>>
>>17497649
>>17497632
all this is good advice but OP did specify non-girly...just saiyan
>>
File: DBZ_group_pic.png (119KB, 180x296px)
DBZ_group_pic.png
119KB, 180x296px
>>17497651
Which one?
>>
yeah but about seeing that face.
>>
>>17497650
Firm Nope.

Fear of internet weirdos fucking with her is strong.
>>
>>17497660
see
>>17497559
>Any suggestions for non girly outfits that suit the bulkier build?
>>
>>17497665
What about just a corner.
>>
File: 1445382130378.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1445382130378.gif
2MB, 384x216px
>>17497665
Nice double chin

Shouldn't you two be getting white girl wasted?
>>
>>17497673
or just blank out any features that would be able to link it to her. It really would help the fit im dreaming up right now. Im telling ya this lady is gunna go far.
>>
>>17497651
Either she wants to be cute or she wants to be buff, with that body type, hairstyle, and uggo style she just isn't the kind of person who can wear bodybuilder type outfits and be cute. There is literally nothing wrong with being girly and quite frankly if high waisted jeans, dresses that hide the thighs/upper arms and high skirts are too much then she just has to deal with how she looks now because those are the main gender-specific outfits for her bodytype.

Otherwise just go with regular gym-wear, tanktops and shorts and cute sneakers and do your best OP but it'll look awkward if the material is thin and show off the arms in an unflattering way and cover your chest, the one part that should probably be considered an asset.
>>
Where are you guys from? What's the weather like?

A nice jacket can make a big difference and another size or two on the shirt would go a long way
>>
Closest thing to a face pic your going to get is a rather exaggerated cartoonie self portrait.
>>
File: self portrait.jpg (125KB, 1063x1181px)
self portrait.jpg
125KB, 1063x1181px
>>17497693
Shit forgot pic

>>17497690
Stupid hot mostly
>>
A face pic would really help
>>
What's she look like from behind?
>>
>>17497703

She's a big guy
>>
>>17497707
Come on...don't be a jerk.
>>
>>17497559
>Any suggestions for non girly outfits that suit the bulkier build?

Diet and exercise. Lost the fat before you get old. It's much harder then.

Cardio is life. She'll feel better and more attractive humans will want da booty.

/fit/ has much good info.
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>17497708

Do you feel in charge?
>>
File: BeepBeepBeep.jpg (49KB, 249x646px)
BeepBeepBeep.jpg
49KB, 249x646px
>>17497703
Back view

also Cat view
>>
>>17497718
Boss of me not you are me now who?
>>
>>17497746
I bet she's got a face like a babboon's arse. No nice clothes can fix a busted face
>>
>>17497746
Wrong dude for that.
>>
File: Pussy Shot.jpg (29KB, 415x205px)
Pussy Shot.jpg
29KB, 415x205px
Face remains a nope.

Have a Pussy pic as consolation.
>>
>>17497744
stay fluffy
>>
File: 1460334468644.jpg (301KB, 800x1291px)
1460334468644.jpg
301KB, 800x1291px
>>17497797
stay fluffy
>>
Ayyy nice figure. Let's see more lmao
>>
>>17497559
tell her to stop being a lazy cunt and start working out.
She was a body with a lot of potential.. but with hard work it will never get better.
>>
>>17497559
Tell her to lose weight and then save up for Rick Owens and supreme thats altered and cut up to be more slutty and revealing desu
>>
>>17497726
Diet, and holy fuck just stop with the forced lordosis.
Both the weight and posture will be easier to fix if she hits the gym, but whatever.
>>
>>17497634
Running and bodyweight training is free.
>>
>>17497726
>>17497562
>>17497559
She looks fine. What's the problem? And did she say you could post her pics on 4chan? lol
>>
>>17497802
GunBladeClaire?
>>
>>17497594
go to sleep light
>>
>>17498567
Yeah whats up?
>>
I don't get it, I'm the same size as her but she's had relationships and I haven't even though I'm 24. I wouldn't even know how to get a guy interested in me

So she must have a pretty face, tell her that.
>>
>>17498565

We had a rather frustrated argument in that she thinks she looks repulsive and I basicly told her to put up or shut up.

Thus the seeking mostly unbiased opinions of the Anons.

Also she is happy/baffeled/mildly pissed That i now have proof she is less repulsive than she has been buching about.

Also. Thanks fashion advice anon.
>>
>>17497559

Front view is much nicer than side view. From the front, the only thing that looks off is the muffin top. She's got a nice pinch between hips and waist.

She looks like she has plenty of boobage - which is what people should be noticing about her.

IMO, the right thing for her to do is abandon pants.. or at least pants like that.

There are plenty of skirts and dresses that have high waists. Some are almost right under the boobs.

Those will completely hide the muffin top that the pants are emphasizing.

Plus, those are both infinitely more feminine choices than pants.

Basically, a dress that shows the hourglass pinch, but hides the muffin top, and emphasizes the boobage is an excellent choice here. The dress top can be adjusted depending on how much visible cleavage she wants to go with (and that depends on the social setting)

The upper arms are a bit chunky, so you will tend to want to avoid sleeveless dresses, and dresses with tighter sleeves on them.
>>
She thicc

I wanna suck her titties
>>
She has more to worry about than her figure.
>>
>>17497559
>bulkier build
The term is "fat". Not bulky, not curvy, not thick, fat. Tell her to hit the gymn, fatass.
>>
Tell her to lose 20 pounds.

Don't wear horizontal stripes. They make you look wide.

Dark clothing colors (think earthy) like grey, brown, black.

Tell her to get a haircut.

No need to thank me.
>>
>>17497559
Personal trainer here, tell her to inhale deeply, then exhale and relax, as I can tell she doesn't walk around sucking her stomach in.
Her posture is fucked due to being overweight, her sucking her stomach in isn't hiding it.
You can't hide a weak spine from me.
>>
>>17497559
Stop fucking rating her? She's got bigger problems than weight issues if she cares what complete strangers think about her.
>>
Okay

Honest answer is that she clearly has confidence/personality issues

I'm not going to rate her body because everyone else already did [spoiler]got dang she T H I C C,probably a squirter too[/spoiler]

Women like her just need to hit the gym and get some more serotonin pumping and put on a dress from time to time.What a lot of women lack is the confidence to embrace femininity.She's wearing jeans and a long sleeve which isn't bad,but if that's all that she's doing on a day to day basis,then of course she's going to stagnate and feel repulsive.

Hitting the gym isn't entirely about losing weight,but it's about creating a mental balance as well.The idea that being active = health,thus content is old as fuck and more people need to embrace it.

Secondly,tell her to wear something more feminine and form fitting,thus a dress and some nice leggings.How the fuck do women not know how to dress themselves these days?

And I'm not talking /fa/ tier of dressing,just a nice pair of black leggings and flats,coupled with a darker palette dress. Olive green looks pretty well with her,go for a rich burgundy as a second option.Finally,her hair looks greasy as fuck,simple shampoo and conditioner goes a long way.If she's using anything beyond that basic product,tell her to cut that shit out.
>>
>>17499314
>needs to contour
>>
Bangable right now, but if she is in her early to mid 20s, she had better start trying to get fit or married quickly. She has the body type that is going to get fat soon if not properly maintained.
>>
Big flowy dresses and cardigans/sweaters (emphasis on flowy but NOT BAGGY, and LONG). High waisted belts to emphasize her bust, capitalize on her tallish looking figure, and to draw eyes away from her pudgier lower abdomen.

Anything with exposed arms should be avoided.

While it may sound confusing, you want something that is well fitted - close fitted to the waist (upper waist, above the navel) - while you don't want to squeeze into skinny girl outfits she should absolutely capitalize on her 10/10 waist to hip ratio.
>>
File: Hhhnnnggg!.png (111KB, 542x218px) Image search: [Google]
Hhhnnnggg!.png
111KB, 542x218px
>>17497559

She has child bearing hips; I'm sure she is of healthy breeding stock as well.

I will give her many strong sons.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.