[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help /adv/ My gf and I just started college but are going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (28KB, 443x268px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 443x268px
I need help /adv/
My gf and I just started college but are going to two separate colleges across town from each other. She's been hanging out with two guys she met at orientation very frequently and swears they're only friends and anytime I text her she either ignores me or dry texts me. I confronted her about this last night and she told me that they are the only two people she knows and is friends with on campus and if they were trying to make a move on her they would've already done it and I shouldn't worry about anything. We've been together for almost a year and I love and trust her, but I'm starting to get second guesses. This is eating me up inside. If she is lying I refuse to be a cuck and let this happen to me. I just don't know what to do. I feel like I'm losing my mind worrying over this. What should I do /adv/?
>>
Trust her or dump her.
>>
>>17497405
They are double-teaming her on the regular. Sorry, OP
>>
>>17497405
It's jealousy, girls will take it as a sign of immaturity, and makes you look insecure.
Let her have her little gang of friends, she's having fun, releasing the steam and comes to you happy what do you expect ?
>>
>>17497474
Holy shit, thank you anon, I think you're right. Looking back, I'm a very jealous person at heart with an explosive anger to boot.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.