[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >very lonely, few friends, never had love >meet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1472174147327s.jpg (7KB, 231x250px) Image search: [Google]
1472174147327s.jpg
7KB, 231x250px
>be me
>very lonely, few friends, never had love
>meet the girl of my dreams and hit it off
>fall in love
>flipturn my life upside down so that we can be together, leave everything behind & move to her country
>give up school, job, money, family & the few friends I had
>live over there for 2 years, rough patches due to her family & work stress
>bring her back home
>everythings great for a little while
>thinking about the future, kids, all that, we talk about it occasionally
>get way too comfortable
>let myself get consumed by a gaming addiction among other things
>start neglecting her, fight a lot, intimacy is gone
>still love her with all my heart but I'm my own worst enemy
>new "friend" comes along
>bit of an asshat but treat him well, be friendly, integrates into our circle
>few months go by, I get worse, so does our relationship
>after 4 years, anon I'm leaving you, bottom of my world falls out, immediately snap out of a years worth of bad shit
>lots of tears, tearing her apart doing it, but there's nothing I can say
>weeks that follow are dark, it starts to click, she's left me for this fuckwit and he was just playing me the whole time
>signs were there, just too in my own world to see it
>turns the few friends I have against me and steals them as well
>spiral into deep depression, I'm all alone, can't live with myself for letting it happen
>still manage to flipturn my life around in the months that follow, changed man, beaten all my addictions and bad habits, life is back on track, I have a future again
>it's too late
>I have 1 friend
>Family is over it
>I've had enough, dreams haunt me every night, breakdown daily, can't escape my thoughts
>try to OD on opiate pain meds, fails
>hang myself, finally at peace, pass out
>wake up on the floor somehow
>still forced to live this nightmare that I created
>I just want the pain to go away

I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone, what the fuck do I even do at this point?
>>
Im so sorry but have some comfort in knowing that you're not the only one that feels as bad as you do. I hope it goes away too, I have no friends at all.
>>
>>17497330

>someone broke up with me so i tried to kill myself

here is the best advice you will ever read:
>get over it.

you are not the first. you are not the last. by extension you are not the only. im not saying you are not allowed to feel sad. but you are not allowed to let that sadness overcome you.

if she was the only reason you were happy, than you still have some growing up to do. time to create a sequel to your life.
>>
A part of me wants to unleash hell on this fucker for stealing away the only things I had in my life, some temporary satisfaction or whatever. But the rational side of me knows that it won't change anything and I'll have to deal with the consequences cause the rat would be straight to the police, and do I really want to be the monster that they're painting me out to be?

It's just where does it end? Every time I think I've hit a new low and they can't hurt me anymore, I cop another blow to the testicles. I'm sick of the lies, I can't believe my friends have abandoned me, it is honestly consuming me and I don't know what to do... And the funny thing is, despite all of it, I still love her with all my heart and wish she'd just come home, go figure.
>>
File: 1468616536767.png (177KB, 697x768px) Image search: [Google]
1468616536767.png
177KB, 697x768px
You try again, Anon.

I bet you've never won at your video games on the first try every time. Why would life be any different? Plus, you've already shown you can get the things you want. You just have to learn how to keep them.

Telling you to try at life again, not suicide, in case there's any confusion.
>>
>>17497384

I don't have anything else is the problem, I gave the little that I had up when I moved overseas and went MIA for 2 years. Everyone preaches the, "only you can change it. Things will get better", but that doesn't change the right now. Right now I'm alone, my girlfriend and my friends have abandoned me, right now I'm depressed, right now I don't have a single hobby or thing that brings me happiness, gets me excited about the future. "Boohoo, stop being a victim", I know I only have myself to blame and its eating me up inside
>>
Basically what I'm trying to say is its hard to keep going, moving forward, when you feel this crap all the time. And just when things are going a little better, I get knocked down again
>>
Getting knocked down again how?
>>
>>17497430

>heres all these problems i could fix
>BUT THATD TAKE EFFORT

stop being a little bitch mate.
>>
>>17497454

I've done a lot for my life since she left, job, licence, car, started school again. A lot of it was in the first month or two when I still held onto hope I guess. Then I found out the truth, that she was lying to me and had left me for this guy. Then a lot of people who were MY friends abandoned me when I just needed support and comfort because of how they painted me, which was bullshit. Then I fucked my arm up really bad and needed reconstructive surgery which was great and now 2 of the people I considered good friends, that I've had for years have fallen for it all and have left me to... That's pretty much it
>>
to be honest you'd probably be better off out of the genepool
>>
>>17497502

Eat me fuckwit
>>
>>17497512
no thanks m8.
just off yourself you weak minded retard
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.