[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go about telling a grill that I have a foot fetish without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 11430791204_888932498d_b.jpg (278KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
11430791204_888932498d_b.jpg
278KB, 1024x683px
How do I go about telling a grill that I have a foot fetish without sounding like a total weirdo? I'd consider myself a fairly attractive guy with decent social skills, but my footfaggotry's one thing that I'm really insecure about.

Advice from both genders are welcome and appreciated.
>>
File: 8.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg (773KB, 1065x852px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg
773KB, 1065x852px
Say, "I have the most common fetish."

>Not this guy's fetish.
>>
Don't confess it or say "I have a _________ fetish", that makes it sound a lot weirder and more taboo than it needs to be. Once you've already got a girlfriend casually compliment her feet on occasion, tell her you think they're sexy (or cute if you want to be even more tame at first) while giving her a foot rub. She's not going to think it's a big deal if you don't. Occasionally escalate things from there and maybe have a more serious talk about what kinds of things you'd like to do involving them at some point.
>>
>>17497131
I mean, I guess it could work. I don't think most girls are familiar with how common certain fetishes are, though.

>>17497151
This seems pretty solid. I just wish there wasn't such a fucked up stigma associated with footfaggotry. I straight up can't help what turns me on. :^\
>>
>>17497171
The stigma exists to a large extent because of guys who try to involve random women in it because "they're just feet it's not sexual at all :^) why won't you show me your cute painted toenails and let me lick them". If you approach it casually then you're showing YOU are not weird like they are, it's not a confession to you, and it's not a huge part of you, it's one tiny facet of a person who is - unlike them - more than a fetish.
>>
>>17497190

Best point about why hardly anyone likes footfags. They make it a pivotal part of their existence rather than a small, private portion and expect others to be just as turned on or be okay with being fetishized.
>>
>>17497117
I have had a foot fetish (from 4chan) for a few years.

I've been with my boyfriend for a little under a year now. We began dating off Tinder and hit it off. I would wear cute heels and paint my nails and take good care of my feet, mention them whenever I gave pedicures, etc.

Unbeknownst to me at the time, my SO also had a foot fetish. His way of expressing it was first by talking about my nice legs (a more common compliment) and then going down to feet. This kind of eases it in as sort of dipping your toes in the water as it doesn't explicitly put the attention on them.

Fortunately for me I have very small (Size 6 US; 37EU) and slender feet with long toes so he would say how cute they were but if I would make a strange face, he said it simply for the size. It is not something you should bring up on the first date of course but something you should compliment often and slowly bring up.

Although my SO and I confessed to liking feet before sleeping together (those cutesy question "what is an embarrassing thing about you" games are often fun to reveal this in), when we did first have sex it was missionary and very romantic and hot and heavy. I lifted my knees up to my face since I'm skinny and flexible and was holding my thighs with my arms, kinda odd to describe but I am sure you get the gist. From there he sniffed my feet (very clean) and then began sucking on my toes.

It was really hot. I think the best thing to do though definitely is to talk about it before- this way the girl will know and hopefully with common sense will have the decency to clean them thoroughly before sex. I know I had to pretend to go pee and then I used his bidet (common here in the country to use them for pedicures and not real things) and cleaned them perfectly. Then I just wore heels when we went out, came back and took them off while on the bed, we talked, things got hot and heavy and boom.

tl;dr Talk it out & don't act weird about it.
>>
>>17497288
I'd be set if I could find a girl like you. You're an extremely rare breed. But I appreciate the advice; the key is subtlety, and I need to find the right level of it.
>>
>>17497117
We've had this thread three goddamn times today, learn to use the catalog

That being said I sympathize with you OP, many of the above replies have been right. Talk it out, most girls don't give a fuck, especially if they are already into you
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.