[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

one of my closest friends has just admitted to be being a pedophile.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
one of my closest friends has just admitted to be being a pedophile. what do I do? Kill him?
>>
>>17496919
alert police.
>>
>>17496919
make him swear he will never touch a child. or have one for that matter
and never let him/her close to your children

NEVER. EVER
>>
>>17496919
More details are needed. Definitely more details. There's counseling and shit for that but if he's not ashamed or willing to seek counseling and has tried ANYTHING with anyone under 18, alert authorites.
>>
>>17496919
>kill him
Enjoy life in prison
>inb4 vid of that fat bitch saying it was the best day of her life
Yeah and its the last day of her life outside of a prison
>>17496922
fuck you white knight
>>
>>17497275
>implying girls are any different between 15-18
>>
>>17496919
encourage him to go to counseling. discourage him from touching children. he is obviously mentally ill.
>>
>>17497297

This. Many pedophiles go underground when they share their fetish and put off seeking help and then later try to indulge in urges. If he has been touching kids, put in a report.
>>
>>17497296
Legally they are different. Vastly different. Behavioral wise, also slightly different. Even physical wise, again, slightly different. Not very, but slightly.
>>
File: 1381347116375.jpg (49KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
1381347116375.jpg
49KB, 493x335px
Consider the following:

There is nothing wrong with having a fetish for children just like there is nothing wrong with having a fetish for rape. What turns another person on isn't your business, or a crime.

We don't stigmatize or lock up people that think about murdering their boss or raping their ex, we do those things to people who actually commit the acts and break the law. Those that harm other human beings.

Have faith in your friend, that despite what turns him on sexually, that he is something more than just the worst possible act he can commit: that of harming a child. And if he ever loses the right to your faith in him, then you hit him like a ton of bricks. Two tons of bricks. But not before.
>>
>>17497331
There are loads of things that are illegal that are retarded for being so
You can get 5 years in prison for pot

>other stuff

The differences are miniscule and no guy should get v&nned for fucking around with a 16 year old chick if he is in college

Being less than 18 is not automatically equal to raping 5 year olds in a dark alley
>>
>>17497358
If he is in college and is fucking a sixteen year old he probably wouldn't face legal action according to Romeo and Juliet laws. Depends on your state and it's laws. I also never equated the two, it still makes it illegal, doesn't matter if I agree or not.
>>
>>17496919
Kill him. He is a horrible disgusting fuck.
>>
>>17497447
I bet you watch loli.
>>
>>17497344
Fuck you you fucking sjw fuckwit.
The pedos needs to be castrated
>>
>being attracted to children makes you a rapist until you can prove otherwise
lol
being a paedophille now is like being gay in nazi germany
>>
>>17496919
yes you need to kill him, just make sure you don't get caught.
make it look like he attacked you or something
>>
>>17497291
What vid?
>>
>>17496919
go to police dumbass... tell him what he told you and they will put him on watch list.
>>
>>17496919

find out if he shows any earnest desire to actually touch a child that way, I mean if he has a crush on one there's nothing you can do unfortunately, but any actual intention to molest or rape or even "consensually" screw one, and that's no gooood.
>>
>>17497522
not quite even hitler hated pedos...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.