[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>looked like bum >Cut hair and got new glasses for uni

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1346527761069.jpg (327KB, 1808x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1346527761069.jpg
327KB, 1808x1080px
>looked like bum
>Cut hair and got new glasses for uni
>Wanted to escape robotdom and become a normie
>Thought new look would get girlfriend
>Realize it wasn't my attire/hair, but rather just my facial structure that made me look bad
>Literally nothing has changed

Anybody else cursed with the ugly? Anybody know how to fix it?
>>
File: 1471649173970.png (24KB, 1025x359px) Image search: [Google]
1471649173970.png
24KB, 1025x359px
Girls are far less likely to choose guys based on their looks.

>Yes, I know this chart is paradoxical, but think about it for a while.
>>
>Anybody else cursed with the ugly?
Me
>Anybody know how to fix it?
Grow a badass beard

Alternatively show face, cover your eyes if you are insecure about being on the internet.
>>
Quit thinking ugliness is the problem.

>can't get girlfriend because of x, y, z.
>doesn't realize that confidence and ambition are more attractive than anything else

You're not "cursed with the ugly," you're just playing life on challenge mode. The rules of the game still didn't change. Girls like strong, confident men who know what the fuck they're about and don't have time for bullshit. Men who will protect them and their children and aren't afraid to put people in their place. I'm not saying go out and be a dick, because that doesn't get girls.

My best advice for you: speak when others are silent, exercise while others are wishing, and stand by every damn word you say. Girls love that shit.

I have like probably 8-10 girls who would date me in a heartbeat if I wasn't taken, and I'm close with all of them. You can do that too bro.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-25-17-59-58.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-25-17-59-58.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>>17496796
Been trying to grow beard, but just had to shave yesterday for job interview. Here's face

>>17496806
I've been working hard at this, but thanks for good advice
>>
>>17496822
I am >>17496806

You're not ugly. Quit bitching. I've seen guys way worse off date girls you wouldn't believe. Trust my advice, it's what's gotten me very far with girls.

Also a last bit, be their shoulder to cry on. I know, it sounds crazy and "beta" but if you're willing to be the guy they seek advice from they end up trusting you with everything. Don't be a pushover by any means, but certainly be genuine and sweet and those types of girls will come to you.
>>
>>17496822

You're not ugly. You're cute but in the baby-face way, like a kid brother or something. Get a new hair style that might make your face more masculine since that side flip makes you look like Peter Parker-tier dweeb. Your chin has nice definition, which is good, but definitely needs some scruff. What do you wear? Button up shirts that you actually button up? Try going to /fa/ for some advice there. Trendy Butler is a great service that sends you clothes every month for $60 (I got 2 $90 shirts in my last order) that are very fashionable. They cater to your preferred style and you can always switch if your closet is getting too full of one style
>>
>>17496783
This is why we need to abolish capitalism srs

women only rate percieved high-status males as good looking, not matter how DOM you are if you live in a trailer bitches will NOT want you
>>
>>17496841
I normally just wear t-shirts and sweatpants because its really comfortable, unless im working in which case kakis or jeans until I get home then ill change into pants. Thanks for the advice though, ill look for a different way to style my hair
>>
>>17496853

>sweatpants

I hope you never leave the house in those. How tight do your jeans fit? How high on your hips do they sit? If it's too high and poofs your ass out, then you look like an escapee from the autism group. Double points if you wear the collared shirts with the little logo on the breast pocket. Graphic tees are also pretty juvenile (usually only dudebros can pull these off)

Definitely evaluate your wardrobe and what you wear to certain places.
>>
File: Jughead-in-Love.jpg (152KB, 700x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Jughead-in-Love.jpg
152KB, 700x1077px
>>17496822
Fool, you are not unattractive.
>>
>>17496783
This graph shows that women tell the truth and men are liars (90% of the population isn't beautiful, get over it you tards)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.