[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay to only have guy friends as a dude? Like I can talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1471221532879.jpg (174KB, 754x890px) Image search: [Google]
1471221532879.jpg
174KB, 754x890px
Is it okay to only have guy friends as a dude? Like I can talk to girls and shit fine but I don't feel comfortable around them and don't usually hangout with them even though I love women to death.
>>
Yes, it does give off the impression that you are either gay or a sperg, if you don't have any female friends.
>>
>>17496529
women are awful beings and not worth to befriend.
For most men, the women they interact the most is their significant other, any more than that and you'll be close to be a faggot than a real man.
>>
As a woman I do not recommend befriending women ever.

I have one female friend, and she is dating a friend of my boyfriend. If not for that neither of us would likely be aware of the other's existence.
>>
File: 1471080296955.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1471080296955.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>17496529

Its pretty much impossible to be proper friends with a woman until you're an adult.

Everyone here is either emotionally stunted or 16 years old and only socialize with other emotionally stunted or 16 year olds.

I'm in my 30's and I'm friends with quite a few women. The difference between me and most of the people here is that at my age I'm able to compartmentalize my feelings and set boundaries a lot better than when I was a kid. There's no sexual tension between my female friends and I because we're all adults; we're married with families and careers and our days of being hopped up on hormones and teen angst are long behind us. Not saying that adults don't cheat, I'm just saying its easier to realize what the fuck is going on in relationships.

Shit, I'm even friends with a woman I used to have sex with when I was in high school. She's married and has kids now and her husband and I hang out sometimes.

So long story short, its totally ok to only hang out with dudes for now. As you get older you'll be more comfortable around women and comfortable with yourself and by the time you reach my age you just won't give a shit.

All this "WOMEN ARE THE WORST" bullshit isn't really applicable because you'll also realize the older you get that terrible people tend to gather with other terrible people. If you meet someone who thinks all women are terrible its because they're either 12 or they exclusively hang out with terrible women.

People create their own vacuums to live in to make themselves feel better about their shortcomings. Its a popular 4chan meme but don't fall for it.
>>
>>17497104
>t. Cuck
>>
>>17496529

Also, you know how sometimes you'll say something well thought out and articulate to someone and they're either incapable or unwilling to process your information and respond with intelligence so the only response their brain can manage is to just fart out an insult like "FAGGOT" or "KEK" at you?

That will happen. Especially here. Like this >>17497115. A lot.

With older age comes a very distinct kind of clarity. Even so, if you sit and think about what I've said, sans ego, it'll make sense. I promise you. You'll come to a point in your life where doing the smart, mature thing will become more important than doing the ultra bro alpha thing just to please a bunch of mouth breathers.
>>
>>17496529
I don't think it's that bad but in living a life of having no friends. I had one woman friend once but she was basically autistic and then she moved cross country.
>>
>>17496529
Steve Harvey says only guys can be friends with guys and only girls with girls. So it must be true..
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.