[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girl is suicidal. I'm an active duty Marine and my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (765KB, 748x772px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
765KB, 748x772px
My girl is suicidal. I'm an active duty Marine and my girlfriend who is also the mother of my son is thousands of miles away from where I'm at. She's had depression bouts for a long time and much to my distaste smokes like a chimney. Weed and cigarettes..
Anyway that's besides the point but recently she's been a lot worse, saying she's cutting herself again and planning on suicide. She has tried to kill herself once before legitimately, not a cry for help or anything like that. Wound up in the hospital near death and then spent over a month in a mental hospital.
I have no idea how to help her. I tell her how much I love her and care for her and everything but it doesn't do much. I don't get to talk to her very often either since I'm in out in the desert and have little to no reception 99% of the time.
I'm worried about her and my son.
>>
>>17496259
Could you be in contact with her relatives or friends or something? They might be better equipped to help her, if they're close by to her.
>>
you need to make her seek professional help.
>>
>>17496259
Damn devil you really fucked up with that one. Real talk there's nothing you can do while deployed other than try to help her over Skype/internet. If it's a UDP maybe you can get sent home to take care of her. Tell your command and get in contact with her family but realize there's nothing you can do when Uncle Sam has you by the balls.
Or you could give me her number, name's Jodi I'll help you out
>>
>>17496273
>>17496273
Yeah bro I know I dun fucked up with her. I talked to my ssgt earlier and he told me I'm f'ed since I'm not married. He recommended the same but her family is heinous are lazy non fuck giving potheads whom I don't even associate with and she mostly doesn't either. They literally didn't give two shits the first time she went to the hospital. I've been trying to talk her down today with a little success. I might try to see if I can't get ahold some professionals or something to help her out.
>>
>>17496273
Is your name legit Jodi? I can hook you up with my car too.
>>
>>17496259

time to stop caring for her and start caring for your son. because right now its a one or the other situation. get her comitted or get the kid away.

you're a fucking marine and she doesn't care neough about what you are going through or what her OWN SON would do if she killed herself.

she is a child. take everything away from her. if she decides to be a good person after that, then good. if not, there is literally no helping her.
>>
Therapy and get your son to your parents house or something for the time being
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.