[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi there. Underage and seriously want to drink, have for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 017.jpg (81KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
017.jpg
81KB, 800x559px
Hi there. Underage and seriously want to drink, have for the past few days, but have no way to get alcohol. Every time I sleep I literally dream of drinking, and I can't stop thinking about it when I'm awake.

Considering going downtown to buy tons of vanilla extract to try to get a buzz. What should I do? I used to only drink like once every two weeks and I was plenty functional, but I've been forced dry unwillingly and it's eating me alive. I just need a bender to get back on track.
>>
File: image.png (18KB, 370x321px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18KB, 370x321px
>>17495770
Drink some apple juice op it's just as good
>>
>>17495805
Thanks.
>>
>>17495770
How old are you? have a older friend buy it or find an of age drug addict or alchy and buy them one also or give them money fuck use your noggin
>>
Grow a beard
Weed is better for escaping your issues though
>>
File: ashton-whiskey.jpg (366KB, 980x550px) Image search: [Google]
ashton-whiskey.jpg
366KB, 980x550px
>>17495770
What country do you live in?
Go to the drugstore and buy some Ethanol 50-75%, tell them you need it for a "chlorophyll extraction project" for school. You might want to read up on simple "pigment extraction from plant material" first, if they have questions. Then you mix it 1 Part Ethanol with 4 Parts juice and get hammered.
Make shure to buy clean Ethanol, no mixed Alcohols. If you drink Methanol you will get serious organ damage at best! Good Luck!
>>
Mouth wash will work a lot better than the vanilla.

But if money isn't the issue, and it's just the ID that's bothersome, find your nearest street bum, and if you feel you can trust in him, mention you'd like a bottle of something, give him the cash, and make sure he's aware he can get himself something with the change, or keep it, or whatever.
>>
>>17496392
This
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.